Captain Hook's Life Journey --->

NonskillerNonskiller Posts: 12Member Beginner
1st Week of July (Undetermined)
---
Previously, my vessel that I was once was in two lifetimes were long forgotten and their name forgotten in the long vassel within the Seas of Time. I was reincarnated into the new being; the little girl who goes by Captain Hook. I decided and studied the world before becoming reborn as a woman; and thus, I have learned of the greatest empire in the entire world, the rulers of this world, that's right, the Venetian Empire.
---
Third day of July
---
I began my purchases of gaining wealth and power within a single week, I made an accumulation of 4 billion ducats in just a short week but spent 2 billion on clothing and a ship or two. The rest is now kept locked in a bank where I am not allowed to spend it.

While on my journey across the world, my name has gained much fame and I have fought those who would bring harm to Venice. All nations of the world are... what I would consider enemies of Venice. It was also during this time, I have learned of the glorious leader; Naver who ruled Venice. It was in her inspiration that I became a patriot for my own country and I desired to see it truly become the Rulers of the World.
---
July 25th 2018 > Tragedy...
---
There was a great loss.. our Glorious Leader of Venice has fallen and disappeared. The entire nation of Venice has fallen into shambles. I thought of a day if a single nation would plot to take over (I always believed it would be the French) However.. unexpectedly, the weakest of nations defeated Venice. That's right.. the Portuguese... they took our land... they TOOK it all!!
---
August 1st 2018 > I've been drinking...
---
I've been drinking a lot of water and fruit juice. Haven't sailed out of the sea in quite a long time.. nor have I left where I was residing at. It's just... having loss some much land.. my Patriotism that I once had for my own nation has ... drifted off.. just like how Venice has already been losing the Trade War with the Portuguese... we are losing everything. We must do something. We must wage a war against the nations. Venice must stand strong. Hopefully a ray of hope from the Venetian Sun shall rise once more and show us the way to becoming the rulers of this world once more....