Plunder / Non-plunderable items list and the Memorial Books rewards

KlandestineKlandestine Posts: 20Member Beginner
With the upcoming change in Piracy rules I decided it was tie to refresh myself with the list and I noticed that the vast majority of the  items from the memorial books are absent.  There are a number of significant items that are obtainable only once in a UWO players "career". Once lost, these items cannot be reacquired.  I am speaking of things like the 16 cannon recipe book, Craftsman's coat, Secrets of shipbuilding book, (if the latter is even available on this server), along wit a number of important weapons, armor, accessories and a number of otherwise impossible to obtain recipe books.  Many of these items are both valuable, quite difficult to obtain and require an enormous investment of time.  Others are quite easy to get by other means.

It is with this in mind that I propose that all memorial book rewards that:

1) Can be obtained only through the memorial book and...
2) Can be obtained only once per character

...be added to the non-plunder-able list.  Make them non-tradeable if needed but they should be protected from plunder.  If these items are already protected but are simply not on the list, please disregard this post.

Thank you

Bodegas

It is wth
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" -Hunter S. Thompson

IGN-Bodegas

Comments

• PrestigaPrestiga Posts: 15Member Beginner
    Yes, I have noticed some items are now missing when you go to collect the rewards after completing the memorial books. It simply tells you that it is 'incomplete' >:(