The True Antagonist of the Story? The Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire!

NonskillerNonskiller Posts: 12Member Beginner
So I was thinking to myself and like, I was wondering. "Who is this Experienced Sailor? And why do I see him in every Storyline Quest. We seen him in the School, we seen him in Circumnavigation, I think we saw him in some National Story-Quests. We saw him in St. Petersburg. Now we see them in the New Game Update... where he appears to be talking about Sagres. Suspicious. How does this man know so much? As we all know.. this man in particular has always been part of our crew; but if you started the game going through the Update of the Prince; you would come to believe he joined your crew and suggested you to go to Sagres. WHAT IF... this mysterious Sailor who goes by the names : "Sailor", "Experienced Sailor".. is actually the True Main Antagonist of the story? Jaw-Breaking right?

image He was once the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire; but he ran away and became a Sailor; and it was there he found you.image

I see this as an Event/What-If-Storyline; where it is revealed that the Sailor/Experienced Sailor is actually the true villain and he's the Emperor who went on his way to go out to sea with a random sailor unexpectedly not knowing he/she would become one of the greatest adventurers in their time. He then reveals he is actually.. the true Antagonist of this story and reveals his massive Imperial Fleet (Revealing the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire!)