Feeling disappointed...

jacksonsim1990jacksonsim1990 Posts: 1Member Beginner
After long time didn't play BlackShot, Everything was changed completely. And today, I just come back and I was shocked that everything was changed! 

What is disappointed is, I lost everything. And "BC" is a good example for that. I have around 1.7million and when I come back, everything reset. Second one is "Mastery". I am a melee player and my melee rank was Elite 2.  And the third one is Weapons/Packages/Others which saved in my Inventory. So I lose them all and I think It's not possible to recover them... This is all I remember.. I played this game since 2012 via Garena.

So GMs, Do you really care about the feelings of others?

I request to change all the systems back if can

Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad English.

Comments

• AFUBARGameMastersAFUBARGameMasters Posts: 127Member Master
    Hi jacksonsim,

We are aware of your concerns and we are constantly reminding the developers of your concerns and everyone else as well. We are doing the best we can to ensure that what your concerns and our feedback to the developers is inline with many regarding your suggestions. Although however, do understand that some suggestions require approval and needs to be looked into carefully before we implement it either a new thing or returning something.

Now for the BC weapons issue, please send us a Support Ticket so that we can help keep track of your GEMS/perm weapons returns. 
    https://support.papayaplay.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    From there our Support Team will lias with you the details for your items that rightfully belonged to you.

Regards,
    GM-AFUBAR