Feedback on Revolution

danxoresdanxores Posts: 7Member Beginner
Personally I feel that this update was good and it brings back the past memories of Blackshot Garena where no cash is required to win the game. However there are certain points that needs improvement:
1. Weapons bought at the shop should be days instead of hours as gold will be spend too fast on repairing the weapons imagining you buy numerous weapon to use. Price should be the same as current.
2. More cosmetics for character should be introduced for players to choose and be available in both gold and gems. Perhaps maybe comestics for gold will be uglier or maybe only 2 in the shop. The rest to be in gems.
3. P90 in this game is too overpowered and need to be rebalanced.
4. Give more daily Mission for players to earn gold as gold earn in games are not sufficient and after repairing stuff. The gold keeps on decreasing and do not increase.
5. If it’s possible, I hope there will be a merge of Blackshot SEA and Blackshot Global. Also to host more local competition to let people aware of this game.
6. Maps are too less for players to play. Players get bored fast and please bring back all the old maps like broken city, hans cargo etc etc.
7. Bring mastery and rank back as it’s an essential for FPS games where players want to reach a certain rank or mastery as an achievement in the game.
8. Rebalance shotgun as it is overpowered as well. How is it possible to shoot a shotgun and the bullet does not spread and cluster together ?

That’s all I am contributing and I hope this game will continue its legacy and not die off.

Comments

• GMSantaGMSanta Posts: 114Member, Admin, BS GM, BS DSH Professional
    Hi there danxores!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, feedback and suggestion. Please allow me to address your pointers;

1. The weapon duration system was modified to this one to allow it to be more representative of usage rather than purely just duration. It used to be that the duration will continue to decrease for BC weapons even if unused, now with the usage-base duration, you will not be penalised for not using any weapon

2. Point noted! While there is definitely much more content that is to be released, we are not yet sure of the pricing but we will definitely bring this up for discussion! 

3. Personally I agree :/ we will again bring this up for discussion and feedback accordingly to the developers after we perform some testing

4. Good point! We will again bring this up for discussion! 

5. Merging wise I'm not too sure how feasible it is at the moment especially due to a wide range of latency issues that will come about with it, but will keep your suggestion in mind. For competitions wise, we are definitely looking to host more competitions in the future, so do look forward to that!

6. There is going to be much more content released (pretty soon, I wanna add teehee)

7. This is something that has been continuously brought up a number of times and we will have discussions with the developers on the Mastery system. However for the issue of ranks, it was replaced by levels to allow for continuous progression rather than the highest rank being capped at CIC

8. At close range the bullets will definitely cluster together but at far range the spread should be more prominent, again let us do some testing on this and we will make the necessary feedback on this! 

Hopefully I have helped to address some of the concerns you have raised! Thank you again for the great points and feedback you have raised!

Have a good day and see you around in-game! 
    danxores
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
    Discord: GM-Santa#2638
  • WaerzeWaerze Posts: 13Member Beginner
    Hi GM, how is it continuous progression if everyone is now capped at lv99? it takes 500 games to go from 1-99, even shorter if previous rank is higher. Doesn't rank do the same thing, just that one rank is one level? and if you say too little ranks, the colour system also works, no one was complaining about it right?
  • GMSantaGMSanta Posts: 114Member, Admin, BS GM, BS DSH Professional
    Hi Waerze, 

Although the current level system doesn't seem to have continuous progression, that's because the subsequent progression after level 99 is being worked on and will be released soon. After which, you will be able to see what I meant by that.

In the old rank system, once you hit CIC that's the end of your rank progression. Which is why this leveling system was introduced.

Hope this clears your doubts! :)
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
    Discord: GM-Santa#2638