[BS-GLB Community Feedback] CS 2.2.0 BlackShot Overdrive Update

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
edited August 2018 Feedback & Suggestions
Hello BlackShot Global soldiers,

BlackShot has gone into Overdrive! 22 Weapons, 10 Maps, 2 Modes make their triumphant return and the battlefield is about to get way more fierce! Check out what's new:

Your feedback is now more important than ever and we would appreciate if you could check all the info on the links above, play a lot and later share your feedback and improvement suggestions on this topic.

Please take under consideration that the BlackShot Revolution is just the start of a new BlackShot Era and we will continue to update our content to provide you the best possible gaming experience.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the update!

Team BlackShot

Comments

• multikillx11multikillx11 Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    Good Update so far. I would like to address that the SMGs and Pistols are too strong. They do too much damage. On the other hand the Rifles are a bit too weak. Rifles like the AK47 should be 1 shot headshot like in the old days. Increase the recoil and add some more damage to the AKs and maybe the SCAR
  • ByaLKooByaLKoo Posts: 13Member Beginner
    SMGs have to simply recoils, are too mutch accurate.
    Give us skillpistols (delete auto9,dualglocks,etc).Start promote skillgameplay not spaming and praying.
    Rifles shouldnt be accurate while motion.(I thought rebalance =nerf op stuff,delete TP1 not give this items to all players...).
    Headshot giving should be more rewarded than spraying.
    Sniper rifles are too random (for me all of snips should have statistics close to awp black in old blackshot)
    Katana , Kodatchi are too strong. You cant nerf it in realistic way soo you should delete it(katana,kodatchi,ruyibang) or made not allowed on  Only melee games.
    Skins shouldnt have better stats than normal weapon (for example scar aurum (new emas) should have same stats as normal scar)
    For me all of this skins like :cbj-ms stripe , scar forest etc should be enable only for gems.This skins looks too good and   it could reduce your earnings .
    Game is getting boring bring back :
    -Weapon mastery
    -partner ship
    -clan wars(on clan wars should be enable :TFM,TDM,SD gamemodes)

On competitive  should be enable only SD mode.
    90% of blackshot comunnity cant play this game.Could you give us practice gamemode  (for example whith bots)
    Sorry for my bad eng skills 
    avivakler10abrahim333
This discussion has been closed.