Current bug list

FaithsFavourFaithsFavour Posts: 18DK GM Beginner
edited August 2018 General
A list of our currently known bugs we are working on with our DEV team - please let us know any other bugs or issues you've come across on your travels. Also a big thank you to Sh1ro and Vilius for the help in compiling this list you guys are the real MVPs

Buff items removed

Goblin pet animation broken

Global announcements from GM do not show up on the non pk server

Crests are called emblems in many places - crest =/= emblems

Golden time quest from Mitera does not have hand in ability at the npc stated.

Sailors ring craft item - Under craft there are two options to put new stats on the sailors ring of the abyss, one is 2 bogged down rings and your existing sailor sacrificing the lower level items to get new stats. The other option for craft is using abyss crystals (which were a platinum gold box prize and were totally useless due to this issue)is to use 30 abyss crystals and THREE sailors rings of the abyss which is three of the maxed rings, this should be ONE ring and 30 crystals.

Stamina 100 no info provided and it DC’s you when clicked.

To get dk coins from arcadia rare/ normal npc it requires number 8 coins which no longer drop or are available anywhere ingame.

Comments

• FaithsFavourFaithsFavour Posts: 18DK GM Beginner
    edited August 2018

13TH random box - currently on gold/plat boxes prize list does not open any longer.

Starting a Dragon Knight character the free weapon+9 requires stats to equip it but does not require stats when creating any other character.

Crespo Quests do not state the correct level requirements

Crispy fried chicken quest - starter quest to help learn to use craft system ingame - can not be handed into Karin.

Qunes protection title ability to exchange for title at wingo has been removed - items for this title still drop AND come from gold platinum boxes currently Also the name has been altered and shows the korean now.

Comeback tokens issued to old players returning - Karin does not accept them despite them being present inventory and her having the option on her list.

Colloseum map and system no longer working

Gem machine disabled but red gem still drop from gold boxes in dead lands and other places.

When searching agency for specific item if you then re-sort your search by low to high or vice versa it reverts to the item you LAST searched for and not your current search term

Can not upgrade papaya belt/braclet

Mount ranks show as ¡Ú¡Ú¡Ú¡Ú¡Ú instead of *****

Elemental resistance below 0 makes damage exponentially increase out of control.

7% pk/pvp tolerance (and other %’s/stats) on items can’t be read properly because the number overlaps with other letters/symbols.

Respawn point defaulting to Parca temple when dying yellow/orange (niete) named and respawn point is set to a special location via holy water premium service.

DKSquare stones sometimes trap players inside the model and they can’t move out after it gets destroyed.

DK SQ no map present when press M also can not see where other players are located with it.

Can not exchange seeds for arcadia protection 5 minutes at arcadia messenger NPC

Normal soccer uniform icon in inventory now the purple box icon instead of red uniform icon, also does not show costume when equipped on character.

Death corridor not giving weekly bonus depending on rank

10 year anniversary consumable buff boxes can’t be opened

Royal guard exp gems removed

Server disconnection when joining the DK server after a previous disconnection issue (dc with reconnecting 5 minutes to log in error).

Liberty essence for wing craft does not show any info on the item in your inventory.

NEW BUGS ADDED AS OF MAINT 23/8

Red football costume deleted

Shiney Rune (FROM JACK ONLY) package deleted

Wing sockets not working auto fails and does not take money

• rarara112rarara112 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Also the TOP UP DKC Event doesn't work I spend 8000dkc and join the event but I never got the rewards.
  • someone119someone119 Posts: 66Approved Member Beginner

Hi and thank you for the List and your effort.

Dimension Power dosnt Drops anymore too i guess.

Can you look into that too please?

Regarts

• RazeeerRazeeer Posts: 212Approved Member Trainee
    Oh look another "We pretend to care about the game and its players" kinda bullshit thread.
    Thanks for your input guys,

As for the Top up event please send a ticket regarding it if you haven't already done so and forward the ticket number to me so we can fix those rewards for you.

Dimension powder i believe is supposed to be only at certain times and not an all the time occurrence, should only be during specific event times.
  • macsimvladutmacsimvladut Posts: 11Approved Member Beginner
    I think my ticket is bugged cause been 1 month now and no reply . PFfpff
  • renauulrenauul Posts: 7Member Beginner
    Add to bug list : 

1.Papaya
  • MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    Bugged Iceflakes Event - Fruits don't drop...

Example: if I want to make MC2, I need 10 DP or 500 Ice, 2.500 Red Beans, 250 Condensed Milk and 500 Fruits. All is farmable except Fruits, which I need 15 per day in order to collect them during Event. Atm Fruit drop rate is 0.  
    To be fair the cannot update papaya belt/bracelet isn't a bug, you could only upgrade them with papaya crystals (blue mitera vindictive spirit piece) which droped from all mobs during a limited time event (first few months after papaya took over the game).
    So you can cut that off the list, altough you can add the fact that the items needed for Quens protection title are still given as a reward for target monster hunting, items which are obsolete by now.
    well the papaya belt bracelet yes i see where you're coming from but - why do noobs get given a belt and bracelet they can not plus! its not necessarily a BUG per say but its not right.

The qune title ability was removed from wingo by accident </3 so that needs to be put back.

The fruit issue we are super aware of and are working to get it A increase in drop and B event extended by a couple of weeks once it is increased.
    Also, another minor bug, is the fact that some weapons name are not written with the propper font (ie 150 ulti scythe name is written in white instead of green) 
    Also when you log in game, there's no icon when you select the server, it just says "no text", that's annoying af.
    Many other items have fkdup names, like the legendary lvl 71 ring, etc
  • Fizz899Fizz899 Posts: 40Approved Member
    and they well never get fix

Operation System Windows 10 Pro X64

Intel® Core™ i3-4005U Processor

HDD: 1TB 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz

AMD ATI Radeon R5 M330 2Gb

Intel® HD Graphics 4400

DeepCool Multi Core X6 15.6 Black

Mouse Wireless Logitech M235 Grey
    Monitor LG