SailorPapaya - Build yourself a slogan -- Retail Sales Rather than Whole Sales

SailorPapayaSailorPapaya Posts: 81Member Beginner
When Dota 2 comes hit the market, they comes with a huge slogan -- their games are hosted on server side and thus it cannot be maphacked. Which has solved a lot of problems of many dota players.

My suggestion to uwo is:

Make the cash items into "retail selling" rather than a "whole sale".

Slogan of uwo is:

"Here can you find something as low as 1 usd cash items!"

Heck you can do it lower than 1usd, doesn't really matter. The point is it must be retail sales.

As as I as noticed, there isn't any famous online games in the world that offers retail sales. So if you are the first one who do it, you will make the headline.

We need a very attractive slogan to attracts the gamer. If all gamer in the world knows that in this world, there is a game called uwo which they could offer items sales as low as 1 usd, I believe that alone will attract some gamer into the game.

SSIPs, don't force the players to buy 50 at once. Modding a ship takes different total of ssips needed. If they only need 13, just sales them 13. They need 5, just sales to them 5.

The strong point in this game hosted, and the advantage given to the gamer will be:

For top up of uwc, they could top up as much as they like. But when spending, they could spend as low as they need, per unit, per 15 mins, per hour. Anything.

Currently acceptable spending of online games for monthly subscription is 15 usd per month. So whatever retail items you want to make, make sure all the important stuffs, the critical stuffs, the necessary stuffs a player may needs monthly, that when they spend, it will also be around 15 usd.

That of course, not related to ship tickets. I understand too ship tickets won't just worth 15 usd per ship.

When I subscribe to a monthly payment game, I am forced to pay 15 usd a month. Given that that month I have the free time to play, or not.

So what you are offering to the gamer is, you gave them more freedom in their payment. This is what they lack of. Offer them what they lack then. Give them an alternative of a game that differs from monthly subscription. That they can choose to pay to their own time, own budget, and own preference on which items they want to buy.