apple mac download

chiCzachiCza Posts: 29Member Beginner
anybody wanna help teach how to download THIS GAME  on an APPLE MAC laptop . tried downloading this but it says after extracting > GAME IS CORRUPTED .wanna know from you please . God bless ^_^ 

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    I'm not surprised. Apple seems to have issues with PC software since its a different language. Maybe submit a ticket to support and they can help.
    IGN: Samantha99
  • chiCzachiCza Posts: 29Member Beginner
    did submit a request and still waiting for any answers
  • mssbergmssberg Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Apple has it right. The game itself is Corrupt.
  • lefox271lefox271 Posts: 495Member Intermediate
    UWO is for PC/ Playstation platforms only. It will not run on a Mac.
  • YunoAloeYunoAloe Posts: 114Member Trainee
    Your best bet would be Parallels Desktop, VMWare or VirtualBox.
  • chiCzachiCza Posts: 29Member Beginner
    hello ; seen this  on my MACBOOK > boot  camp then install WINDOWS - does this needs another software download or the Geforce nvidia graphics driver after  installing the WINDOWS  trough bootcamp? ^_^
  • ssd21345ssd21345 Posts: 56Member Beginner
    graphics driver should be automatically installed when you select install drivers and update when installing windows 10
  • Muller21prMuller21pr Posts: 12Member Beginner
    Don't judge Apple for that, it has the most secured operating system out there and if it denies you to install something - it might be for your good. I don't know if it will work or not, but you could try changing your country region for iTunes and  App Store Account. Because of that you might get some restrictions, like not being able to download files. The process of changing your country is fast and easy, it will take you a couple of minutes and the guide for it can be found at https://osxtips.net/apple-id-change-country/