why my id got banned???

CgamanCgaman Posts: 0Member Beginner
why blackshot staff banned my id...im not use hack..then yesterday im not on9 1 day? and BS staff banned my id..i want to know why??

Comments

• AFUBARGameMastersAFUBARGameMasters Posts: 127Member Master
    Hello Cgaman, 

We have found that your account had been detected for hacktool usage. The ban is done by the system and not by the staff. Due to the automatic detection the system have found that your account has been linked with hacktool usage at a certain period of time. 

There might be a possibility that you might have a hacktool in your computer. Please ensure that you have deleted the hacktool to prevent any future detection.

Unfortunately, any account that have been banned due to hacktool detection is unbannable. 

If you feel that this is a mistake and that you have not done anything wrong do let us know. 

Thank you!

Regards,
    GM-AFUBAR

• hzlaine1730hzlaine1730 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    My account got banned yesterday. I didnt use hack and this is laptop is for work there cant be a hacktools in it
  • timothy467timothy467 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    why my id got banned? this is the third account ive been banned for....if i use some trashtalk/badwords in game alose kena banned kh...come on ive been using 3 account all had been banned for nothing?