My ideaa for this game tu survive papaya you must read this

2g00d4u22g00d4u2 Posts: 0Member
edited September 2018 General
Im an old dekaron players ive played in the beta, 2moons, private servers and check every new studio who bought dekaron to see if they any good.

Ive played alot of mmorpg and i mean alot and i think that dekaron basicly had it all except 1 thing wich is the most important at every game

!!!A TARGET!!!

I dont know much about development but i belive my ideas can be done so please just hear me out.

1. making a target

Make a ranking system with same style of league of legends. You win a battle get points lose a battle lose points and devisions like bronze silver gold etc (dont have to call it same)

Ofc gear diffrance will matter but read to the end ill solve it all.

Rank system like this will basicly give you the target to be the best and every one could see that by your rank

2. new battle map.

Make a new map for idea no1 wich in parties fight for stratigic objectives that can change the battle.(like buffs to the entire team of extra shield, damage, teleporting to certine location, debuffs of resistance to entire enemy team, special points etc)

make a shop in this map wich has unique items that being used like potions but give special things like resistance to damage for 7 sec, next 5 hits are critical, first enemy hit is silanced for 5 seconds etc. Points are obtaind by securing objectives and killing enemies. The goal ofc distroy the enemy team

3. change some classes skills

Change some skills and cooldowns of each class to able counter plays and make all classes helpful in a battle. for example change ak skill protection sancuary so that ak must channel it for few seconds and it blocks all AOE damage to all allies in the circle and give hunters exploding arrow a knock back or ak energy blade a knock back. This way an ak can save lots of damage to his team yet someone can knock him with single person skill and destroy his plan. (its one example i got many more)

4. Lower gear diffrance

I do relize you want to make money so i just say make some gear that is little bit weaker then dshop gear so that players who has fhat gear can still win players who paid for dshop by outplaying them by skills used in the right time

5. make pk intresting

Make a big map only for pk. A map that seperate all players entering into 2 camps or even more and you can fight it all day much as you want no time limit and in this map you make farming places with better drop rate because theres always the chance you get killed. In this map for each kill you get lets say 70 points and death lose you 50. if you kill in a party of dou each gets 45 l, party of 7 each get 25 (we can play with the scores) extea things can be added to the map like bosses, monuments to kill, spots for obtaining shield in middle of nowhere etc. With the points you earn you can buy/forge items/matirials to make armors weaponds etc

6. Giving high players reason to help

Making it worth to spend time helping new/low lvl players with some kinds of reward or making event every few months wich is a contest like the first 50 characters that hit lvl 150 gets a reward. That will cause old players to open new chadacter and give the new guys players to play with.

7. Having a story to play

The story of dekaron or atleast what i read is a battle bitween demons and man. Make the story live. Make some kind of war with the demons, every week the demons try to invade diffrent map. If they win the map closes for a week if man win the map stays. Demons will be super strong monsters the studio decide how strong each time and what map each time. Make everyone work together for few hours

8. The dekaron world championship

Every year make a championship for all kinds

1vs1, 2vs2, party VS party, and guild vs guild

Registering will cost 1 dollar winner takes all

Or 1st place 70% 2nd place 20% 3rd place 10% of all the money from the registered or some other idea but please make something like that

I belive all these ideas together will make a fantastic game but i belive its better you develop them and start a new server from 0 with them. A server like the old school dekaron when being good took alot of work not only money