New UWO Sea Bowl event idea/suggestion - opinions more than welcome.

THT3rdTHT3rd Posts: 47Member Beginner
I don't know exactly how some processes are necessarily setup or carried out. I have a few suggestions for future events that GM/CA may possibly take into consideration, if not, no big deal, brainstorm never hurts. Feel free to share your suggestion, opinion or what you think.

One that comes to mind is a UWO Sea Bowl - maybe a bracket system where pvp or other type competition takes place, where the winners would move on toward better prizes, the loser may receive a participation prize as well as a 'reached so far' prize upon elimination. Winner gets a jackpot item of course. It may even be company/team oriented. Not only in pvp necessarily either. I'm not sure exact criteria of the event, again, just a brainstorm. Which btw, the UWO item equipment - Tenmoku Tea Bowl - reminded me somehow of Tecmo Super Bowl o.0 which was an original Koei Nintendo(NES) video game. Which made me think of this idea entirely. The bracket system would be similar to that of the final four tournament setup. Winner moves on, loser goes home, process of elimination. 
OGP IGN: ThirstinHowlThe3rd 48/85/61
New IGN: ThirstinHowl 0/1/0