A new role for Sarges

palermospalermos Posts: 13Member Beginner
The role that Sarges currently has is completely useless for new players.
The old tutorial system was much better, so I wrote in the previous discussion.
Sarges is associated with the first maritime school founded by Prince Henry the Navigator.
So my suggestion was to have some special quests in Sarges
We all know that Mercator gives us a sea charting license, and gives a prize in the form of an item when doing a charting of some part for example NortEast Passage. In Sarges every sea area could be a special quest for a player to take and do sea charting (example-Strait of Gibraltar) and recive money, exp and fame when it comes to quest.These would be adventure quests.
Mechant quests could be collecting information about special products of particular areas.
Maritime quests could be destroying pirated fleets either NPC or Player fleet.
Pirate Players could use a quest to turn safe watres into unsafe waters or into hostile waters
Bounty Hunters could have a quest that would turn unsafe waters into safe waters. The battle between Pirate and BH would be more interesting and challenging.
These are just my disagreements, maybe somebody has better and more interesting suggestions.
I hope Papaya will at least read the post and will give her a comment.
Everyone else please feel free to post what you think about this proposal and you can freely give a suggestion if you think it has something better and more interesting

IGN Krajisnik

Comments

• DanielFreedomHuntersDanielFreedomHunters Posts: 106Member Trainee
    Agreed... We are losing new players because Sagres is not working.   The guides are not effective either because do not realize they are there and there is no practical exercise to see if you understood what they were saying, like the old school system.  
    IGN: Daniel-San
    IG Nationality: Dutch
    Company: FreedomHunters
    Director
  • LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    Tbh, they need to put all tutorial guides for beginner in Sailor Guide that's way they can check FAQs ie control, shortcut keys, court rank, etc from beginning of game rather than wait for tutorial message to appear at random time especially on sea.
  • sadarsasadarsa Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Words fail to describe how much i despise the dumpster fire that is Sarges. I'm shocked that they've actually kept it in game as long as has been. I'm even more shocked that there isn't an option to use the old school instead... 

Trying a new design and failing is ok, but forcing everyone to use it when you have a perfectly fine school already existing... Now that's a different story. What fucking retard decided that we shouldn't have the option to go to the old school if we wanted? Someone for the love of god bitch slap that fool.