Bug in Cash Shop

ryukparkryukpark Posts: 0Member Beginner
Tried buying UWC through Cash Shop, but Paymentwall blocks the transaction with the following message:

Dear User

Your 5,000.00 PHP payment made on Oct 1, 2018 12:27 PM using your Credit Cards in PAPAYA PLAY was canceled by our anti-fraud team.  Money were returned to the account holder.

To unblock this account, please provide us with your payment receipt and a copy of the account holder's ID (driver's license, passport or any other additional information that confirms this payment).  If you have more than one account with this application, please let us know the details about them.  You can attach all this info by clicking the button below and making an inquiry or you can send it to paymentsupport@paymentwall.com, indicating 'Verification for CID XXXXX' in subject.

Thank you,
Paymentwall Team.

The problems are (1) I did not attempt to purchase any UWC in PHP (Philippine Peso); (2) the issue persists in both of my accounts (main toon and alt toon); and (3) emails to paymentsupport@paymentwall.com bounce back (i.e., undeliverable).

Has anyone experienced similar issues?  Can Papaya look into this?

Comments

• GMmayoGMmayo Posts: 12Approved Member Beginner
    Hello,

This forum post has been closed as its content should be directed to the Payment Wall Support Team or UWO Support. 

Payment Wall is our Payment Transaction Company that handles all incoming transaction that players make to Papaya Play. This is a measure Payment Wall takes to avoid possible credit card fraud.

To follow contact the Payment Wall Support Team, please follow the instructions on the link below:

Thank you for your understanding.

Feel free to contact us through the Support regarding this issue should you need it and we will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Team Uncharted Waters
This discussion has been closed.