Crazy prices for all items? wtf is going on?

kyp777kyp777 Posts: 6Member Beginner
So I've returned to this game after a good 2 years or so, and the first thing I realised is that players are selling items that were once 1b or so, for 30 or even 50b?! 

My question is, what's up with these crazily high prices and how the hell are you supposed to sell something that is over 50B? (since the max item slot in trading is 50=50B max)

Cheers.

Comments

• ShadowAlokenLVShadowAlokenLV Posts: 200Approved Member Trainee
    It's simple. When it comes about armor and weapons very few people are upgrading their items and  that's pretty much thanks to how upgrade sytem do punish players like if you fail item till +6 it goes back to  +0, after  +7-10 at the best youll drop item upgrade progress by 1-3. On top of that Grace talis are more expesive than old clasic upgrade talis, haven't paid much atention but if i remember right grace cost like 2.1 euros. So yea have fun upgrade without using talismans or graces past  +6 xD. The only way i see how players would be interested to upgrade their armor/weapon if item destruction and progress loss drop was removed, like it is for so many other MMO.

Then all that leads to reselling because that's how majority players do spend their time to make dills. 

Also take a look about costume prices, back in a day i used to buy costume without stats for 10 euros, then during NEXON ere they made costume/wing box deal for 40 euros wich kinda was ok due to 1-2 year release and stat bonus. Nowdays you can buy costume without stats for 25 euros then you have to aither grind your ass or buy crest random box to make costume with your desired stats. In other words game became really fucked up with the prices both in dills and papaya cash. Anf that's tip of iceberg when it comes about list of issues Papaya have to deal with this game.
    mrbarrow
  • RazeeerRazeeer Posts: 212Approved Member Trainee
    Word

Also dil/items buyers/sellers, item duping, dil duping, gm shop etc, you've missed on a lot of things during this 2 years. I personally stoped playing this game a few months back, best decision regarding a video game I ever made.
  • magazinul2magazinul2 Posts: 63Member Beginner
    Oi Daamskus. finally was about freaking time ... xD

Been a year here and not gonna come back while Papaya runs this shit ... and in it's current state gosh ...

Anyway, Daam we need to hook up

Peace out Hami 

@magazinul2 for sure
  • macsimvladutmacsimvladut Posts: 11Approved Member Beginner
    WTS 1 old dill for 10 bil