Suggestion Polls after revolution update!

Hello Community,

In this topic I will make some voting polls to see the opinion about some things after the revolution update. I will also mark my opinion about my own suggestions.

1. Voice/Talk option inside competition mode. YES [X] NO [ ]
(Tactical playing with you'r teammates.)

2. Sniper must be one shot as in many games. YES [X] NO [ ]

(Snipers must be one shot for me. How to make one shot snipers not overpowered as before?  Less ammo in one clip, when you fail several shots enemy can kill you when you are reloading. You could also add some more options to make it really not overpowered.. You can also make the sniper heavy so the sniper player walk more slower. You can also nerve the fire rate from the sniper or zooming speed.)

3. Some shotguns must be rebalanced to be one hit from short range. 
       YES [X] NO [ ]

(Because as I mention I play many other games and some shotguns are really one hit from short range. As I mention here above for the snipers you can also add some options to not make it overpowered.)

4. Old rank icons should be back in this game. YES [X] NO [ ]
(Just because it was looking nice..Now I feel like being a number)

5. There should be also a competition mode for the clan. Clan VS Clan with a ranking and results on the website or on a page inside of blackshot called 'clan matches' or something like that. YES [X] NO [ ]
(Its still nice for me to play for you'r own team and to see the clan name on the ranking list or streak list.. It makes it more competitive for being in a team. Because now does it make sense to be in a clan? NO. Because you are just playing mostly for yourself you do not care about a team anymore or to be part of a team.)

6. Clan name needs to be visible inside the game of competitive mode. 
YES [X] NO [ ]
(Simply because when you see a good player inside the game you always are curious to see for which team that he is playing for.)

I will make the upcoming days some more polls for voting to show the office of vertigo what our opinions really are about this suggestions.
Sorry If I mentioned a previous suggestion.

Best Wishes,
mashBelgian. [mashUpGaming-TeamLeader]

Comments

• ELKO_GameMastersELKO_GameMasters Posts: 831BS DSH Intermediate
    Dear belgianmofo,

Thank you for sharing your suggestions with us.

I personally do agree with most of them.

Keep them coming.
    belgianmofo
    if you have any problem Send us a ticket

• belgianmofobelgianmofo Posts: 10Member Beginner
    cons in this game:

- Snipers not one shot. (like which game does not have snipers one shot, shit game for sniper player)
    - 85% of community shooting with macro's. (autofire,no recoil)
    - Some guns still overpowered.
    - No VOiP. 
    - No reporting system in competitive. (after 5 reports in-game a gm should be able to recheck the match)

• belgianmofobelgianmofo Posts: 10Member Beginner
    @ELKO Can you please forward it, even when it is already done? Thanks a lot!