Dear Pplay staff,

KazekiiKazekii Posts: 1Member Beginner
(Omg, I'm so sorry this is so long. x_x)

I know you all must get a ton of suggestions and comments on how to keep this server alive, community involved, and players happy. I genuinely love this game (LaTale), the art work, and play style. I'm sure a lot of other players do too and a lot of us are also emotionally attached to this game for whatever reasons. We know it's not easy to maintain a whole server and keep everyone happy, I know that telling you guys what you're doing wrong or what to do also doesn't help at times, but I think you should at least test/listen to some suggestions/feedback players have been throwing out. Things like - 

Limited-time Events :
  • Start one new character already at level 80.
  • Start one new character with expert beauty coupons (eyes and hair)
  • Start one new character with a pet
Contests:
  • Fashion Shows
  • Highest Damage
  • Best enchanted armor/weapons
  • Races (Around the map/tallest tree)
  • Scavenger Hunts
These are all just rough suggestions and I may have missed some of these events, but I think you should bring them around more often. Players can have their friends possibly join and start off with some good loot (or good looking character). I hate to refer back to OGP, but I remember OGP would host the limited event of starting off with a level 80 character, and it would at least bring my sisters and I back every time. Totally just a suggestion I hope your team will consider. It could possibly help boost sales with people making new characters, new makeovers are followed by new outfits (in my world they are, lol).

(This is not as important, I just want to get this one off my chest.) One final thing that's been on my mind ever since the move, has been losing everything. I feel childish for still dwelling on it and holding onto it for so long. I, like everyone else, had emotional attachments to my OGP file, when it got destroyed, I did feel a bit sad. I feel you guys didn't compensate (sorry, I know it's a strong word) us, for the "loss". I feel entitled saying this, but I feel the team could have given us/ started us off with more than just emoticons/titles/ride and like $10 credit. We should have been given more credits, already leveled to whatever level, things that would have made us feel like more welcomed and pitied. Which is pathetic to say, but I feel it's better feeling than "Oh well, too bad so sad". Which I'm sure wasn't your team's intention, but I don't think you guys put enough physical (virtual)  things and thought into the transferring "veteran" players. 

I absolutely love this game, I don't want it to die. I know we have a ton of players that are upset and hopefully feel the same. Please don't take this as me blaming your team for anything, I know that this is not the only game your team maintains, but please don't let us go so easily. I'm aware that we have some toxic/stuck-up players in this community that are very hard to please. I hope you will see past them and at least consider doing something frequently (instead of sales) to keep players entertained and returning. Which is easier said than done, but I'd at least feel happier knowing you guys did try to keep us coming back. That is my spiel, thank you for reading, I appreciate it. 

find ya boi online once a month - asscake *peace sign*

Comments

• JeanneBYOJeanneBYO Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I completely understand how you feel. I really love this game and it would honestly be a shame if it closed down.... Well i think one of the most important things atm is to attract player base . One of my first suggestions would be to add more resolutions to the game because to be honest most people dont play games that have to run on lower resolutions than their native one! this by itself might drive away potential players which is what i believe one of the first problems .
  • theNekochantheNekochan Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Sadly, the game became very dead after a few months from relaunch. It's sad considering how Latale is being handled as it is currently. Unless they really restructure how to bring in and keep new and old players, this isn't going to last for long. (PS, I hope that Amaterasu can rise again as a guild.)