New campaigns

free4adifree4adi Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hi,
Maybe I'm not the right person to do this(there are a lot of veterans out there who can better contribute)  but I think the game could be improved with some new adventure campaigns who can attract more people, novice or veterans, with different levels of difficulties, especially if will have some good prizes, even consumable.

Let's talk about circumliner quest, I think this quest could be better a campaign rather a quest, or have more interesting quests in .

Other campaign could be around the many story/legends about seas(Magellan, Drake, J.Cook, Darwin and many, many others) campaigns that can be associated with a lot of interesting and useful discoveries and themes, not only discoveries itself.I think the history have a lot of stories that can be a model for the game.

Oh, about pirates. I think there are whole libraries with the stories about them and because a lot of game veterans are old pirates with high levels you can give them the opportunity for a challenge(maybe in group) because they are bored and hanging in Seville trading some stuff, not the best image for a pirate, I think.

About traders. Hmmm, must be done something with this guys. Some of them doing only EA with 5 Clermont and sell the goods in Seville for lazy people and have no problem to pay 100b for a ROG. Maybe a limitation of direct trade and combined trade or some elements of market instability could help or maybe some facilities for pirates like direct transformation of goods value in money for goods spoiled in the spoil moment, at a basic rate.

Few words about ship races.The rules I think is good enough. Like in the real world, the best win. But, like in the real world, the race have classes. I suggest novice class and single class (no alts, I'm sure you can have a map with main char and their alts) and prizes according the class.
About novice, maybe some guides for Sagres school and a second line of assistance, other than [CA], will help them. Anyway, some of old players doing assistance for novice to help them to exceed the start scare.

Anyway, because a lot of people love this game, I'm sure many of them can contribute with development ideas, you can even start a competition for this(he,he,he, try to write an essay guys) with some nice prizes.

Thank you for patience