Collection/Procurement Refinement Bonus

SailSurferSailSurfer Posts: 8Member Beginner
As neither of these skills is currently able to be refined, I would like to offer a suggestion on a bonus that could be given to these skills that would give the player a definite desire to refine the skill: the option to choose what they keep.

A lot of players I know sometimes get a little frustrated by all the miscellaneous stuff they pick up while they are out, trying to pick up a certain item, say Berries in Famagusta.  Filling the cargo hold with grass and rocks and then having to constantly go into the cargo and dump them is an extra hassle that players would love to do away with.
Here's the suggestion.  When the player initiates the skill, they can, through the use of a pop-up window, select a single item from a list that they will keep during their time collecting/procuring, based on the landing zone or other area they are in..  The skill then acts as normal, finding the random items based on the rank of the skill and the location of the player.  Every item that matches the selected item will be kept and added to the player's cargo hold/inventory.  Everything else is automatically discarded.  This will save players who have taken the extra pains of refining these skills much time and frustration.
I hope this suggestion is helpful.