[BS-GLB Community Feedback] CS 2.5.0 Operation Transcendence

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
edited November 2018 Feedback & Suggestions
Hello BlackShot Global soldiers,

Today marks the beginning of Operation Transcendence! New Tactics System, re-balance of all  Rifles & Sniper, 
new Weapons, Parts & Gears, new TFM map Ancient Collection and much more!

Check out what this major update has brought on the links bellow:

- BS 2.5.0 TACTICS & META CHANGE

OPERATION: TRANSCENDENCE TACTICS SYSTEM

- OPERATION TRANSCENDENCE NEW GACHA UPDATE

COMPETITIVE SEASON 4

Important Notes:

Unfortunately, the new Tactics System was not
 implemented today because we are still making some final adjustments to assure that it's properly implemented without any issues. We will soon update you on this.

Your feedback is now more important than ever and we would appreciate if you could check all the info on the links above, play a lot  to test all the new features and later share your feedback and improvement suggestions on this topic.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the update!

Team BlackShot
ArbuzzzByaLKoobartekxdf4

Comments

• bekafibekafi Posts: 8Member Beginner
    I will try to give feedback to the different parts of the update one by one.
    1. New TFM-Map: I hardly play any TFM, but the map looks cool so far. The question is though: why implement new maps instead of bringing back old maps that people used to love? Especially TDM is mainly played on one or two maps atm. (exemples could be maps like Training Camp or Desert Mountain)
    2. META-Changes: I think it was a bad decision to make the old tier2-weapons tier 3. It was already hard enough to gain enough Gold from just playing to pay for those weapons, now they are even more expensive. I didn´t have the chance to try any of the new weapons as I don´t use any Gems atm, sso I can´t comment on them as weapons. What I can comment on though is the fact (!!) that the developers proof themself and you as GMs and DSHs wrong again. Everybody said it would not be pay-to-win anymore. Welcome to the reality, it is pay-to-win again. Maybe not as bad as it was before the Revolution, but I´m not even sure about that, see number 4. on that.
    3. Gachabox: One of the few things about the Revolution I really liked was the new Gacha System replacing the old Goldboxes. But why change it so drastically? 15.000 Gold is just ridiculous for the cheapest box out of which I, if unlucky, get a mostly useless grenade for a few hours.
    4. New Gears: I don´t think it´s as simple as many players said on Discord today who wrote they find them all bad. I agree about the helmet and the Sound Dampener, those are (probably, no personal testing) just overpowered expensive gadgets that make it much easier to win  - welcome to pay-to-win again. Now I get that Vertigo has to earn some money and that´s why I don´t think the Harmonic Stabilizer (formerly known as Subzero Blood) is something completely bad. I always liked the idea of the Tactic Packages. We will have to see though how strong this gear is and how much it will affect the overall gameplay.
    5. new Tactics System: Without having been able to test it yet, I feel like this could be a step in a good direction. What I really don`t like about it is the way we have to earn the points. The good thing about the old mastery system was that it was easy to rank up in the beginning and got slower and harder the higher you got. Now it takes 200min for one point, wether it´s your first or your 43, which I think will make it very difficult for new players and people who just play occasionally. And the worst part about it, you can buy the points for gems. So just pay a few (hundred) $ or € or whatever and you get the same as people playing several hundred or even thousand hours. Not a good idea I think, very unfair and again making it more pay-to-win. And we are still to see and feel how much those tactics even affect the gameplay. A possibility to test tactics (e.g. on a practice map) beforehand would be nice.
    6. Weapon rebalancing: Congrats, you messed it all up on that. If I read the patchnotes correctly rifles should be better now, right? But they are worse, and a lot. The weapons that were oneshot headshot aren´t anymore (tested with Ak47 Redfrog, Ak47 SRM, Ak47 SRM Tuning, Scar Forest, Scar Omega, Bren, Bren Tuning) have a chance to be survived with a few hp of about 40% I´d say. This just makes aiming a useless thing as a spray on the body might get you a better chance for a kill than an instant headshot. This was a problem after the Revolution but got fixed a few updates later, now the problem is back. Also the recoil of some weapons seems to have changed, especially the Ak47 Redfrog is worse than before ( I guess the new Ak47 Gold has to be better so the tier3 Ak was made weaker). I could not notice any change in the pistols, smgs or shotguns. Most of them are still way too strong in my opinion.

That´s it for today, if anything adds up in the next few days, I will let you know. Sorry for the long text, I hope the feedback is appreciated. For any questions, feel free to message me on Discord (bekafi).
    See you all ingame, bekafi (former 2-star general, rifle grandmaster still missing his AK103 and Blackshot player since 2013 ;-) ).
  • jaramillo90045jaramillo90045 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    A fraternal greeting from Colombia. Write: LaColombiana.

There are some factors that, from the beginning, do not favor the game in the new update and that opens a new episode for BlackShot Revolution.
    List some issues that, I believe, were not taken into account:

1: The new update does not yield any type of gold weapon; they only brought weapons that are acquired in gems. It is a very adverse decision. There are many weapons that the game loads, that is, they are in the codes of the game, and, I do not understand why they do not give them "green light" so they can see the light again.

2. If you wish to attach gems-like weapons in the game, congratulate the players who work hard, who register and play every day; no longer certain types of gems per hour, but by registers and hours of play (per day) That is, if a player enters the game more than three times a day, and is in active games for a certain time that exceeds the time, For those three incomes, you should receive a considerable amount of gems, so that you can acquire gems-type weapons. If it is not possible:

3: Advertising management. They should create advertising on social networks, ads on YouTube; call the community and endeavor to stay. How? Increasing the arsenal of gold weapons, in order to have a higher amount of decision. It is a problem that is solved in an update (ONLY UPDATE ARSENAL OF GOLD TYPE ARMS, AND I ASSURE THEM THAT MANY PLAYERS WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU)

4: The new generation. Many players are tired / already a month ago / being at 1.99; we want two more generations to go forward, that is, until 3.99 or, to recover the old rank system. If they do this, many players will return and always play, until they reach the highest level. So, do you want to keep the players? Advance two or three generations, or return to the old level system.

5: To improve the system of ranges, or levels. Congratulate the players that exceed certain levels. That is, the first five levels can be congratulated with a premium box, or a premium weapon for 7 days. The following five levels with the same theme. The prizes will increase their exclusivity according to the level chosen, until, upon reaching the last 5, the player will be granted a permanent exclusive weapon, which he can replenish as he sees fit.

A hug.

• daviferreiraworldsdaviferreiraworlds Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Não acredito que modificaram de novo à jogabilidade, voltem a como estava a dois dias atrás, agora tá uma merda
  • kaique1234kaique1234 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    O BLACKSHOT HOJE ESTÁ MUITO MAIS FAVORAVEL PARA OS MACROS E HACKERS DO JOGO, O SCOLPER DAS SNIPER ESTÃO MUITO LENTO DEPOIS DA MANUTENÇÃO DO DIA 21/11 , ISSO TÁ DANDO MUITO DESVANTAGENS PARA OS QUE JOGAM DE SNIPER, E AS ARMAS GOLD NO BLACKSHOT CLASSICO ERA POR UP DE MASTERY, HOJE ELAS VIERAM POR GEMAS , ISSO É EXTREMAMENTE INJUSTO SENDO QUE EU JA TINHA TODAS LIBERADAS ANTES DA REVOLUÇÃO , E AGORA TENHO QUE COMPRAR POR " DIAS " 
    AS ARMAS DE GEMAS DÃO MUITO MAIS VANTAGENS AOS JOGADORES QUE USAM ARMAS DE GOLD , VOCÊS PROMETERAM " JOGUE PARA GANHAR , NÃO PAGUE PARA GANHAR " VOCÊS PROMETERAM ISSO, NÃO A GENTE.. E TAMBEM A QUESTÃO DE SCOLPERS E SILENCIADORES, ANTES PEAGAVA UPANDO MASTERY, HOJE TENHO QUE TENTAR A " SORTE " PARA " TENTAR " PEGAR NA GACHABOX... ISSO É TOTALMENTE INJUSTO.
  • belgianmofobelgianmofo Posts: 10Member Beginner
    Hello,
    In name of me and my clan team mashUpGaming I need to admin the update is completely bad, but really so bad. 

- When you hit the head no headshot with rifle weapons or randomly headshot. (like wtf? In which game you don't have headshot if you hit the head with an AK or SCAR or powered weapon.) 
    - There are still not one shot snipers with nerved fire rate. (in all other games snipers are one hit if you hit the chest, but not on the feets or hands)
    - Team VS Team is still missing (only playing for your own stats)
    - About the helmed gear its pay2win. If YOU PAY you can reduce headshots if YOU CANT PAY you die in one bullet headshot. 

This game was dead, its still dead. (and still pay2win) 
    If you want advice how other games are earning money well go make skins and let people buy this instead with a trading market or something but not adding items in a game where you buy things to become a better player or take more adventage then someone who doesnt pay. 

Please make ak and all other '' power '' rifle's again one shot headshot like in any other GAME.
    Same for snipers this ''RANDOMLY'' one hits are so bullshit. In which game is sniper not one shot in the chest? Ofcourse hands, feets,.. are not one shot. 
    Wake up, before its to late. @VertigoGamesDevelopment
    ArbuzzzByaLKoobartekxdf4
  • belgianmofobelgianmofo Posts: 10Member Beginner
    UPDATE: The new tactic system in blackshot global is completely pay2win. 

200Houre playing time = 1 point 
    with gems: get it directly and take directly advantage with more damage on you'r rifle vs non cashers.

EXAMPLE: 1000 houre playing: 5 points. 1500 gems 40 points and your 10X a better player.
    ArbuzzzByaLKoobartekxdf4
  • DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
    Hello everyone,

A huge thanks to all of you for sharing not only your feedback but also your improvement suggestions. 

We promise that it will be taken under consideration for future updates and kindly ask to please continue to do so.

A huge thanks once again and wish you all a nice gaming day!

- Team BlackShot
  • kaique1234kaique1234 Posts: 2Member Beginner

¹: Snipers de GOLD está demorando muito tempo para abrir o SCOPER , as armas da goldboxs, e de gemas está abrindo super rapido , muito injusto porfavor corrigir.

²: Ak GOLD está com muita vantagem comparada as outras, quando tá com uma "AK" normal anda lento, os tiro sai devagar e tem "recoil diferente" , já AK GOLD , os tiro saem rapido, o personagem anda mais rapido com ela na mão, e o dano é superior.

³: Patente, a patente do BlackShot 1 é bem SUPERIOR ao sistema de patentes atual de "números" eu achei muito ridiculo o sistema atual , e agradeceria se voltasse a patente antiga, e do 0.

4: Emblemas de clã , ficou super desvalorizados o emblema do clã dentro do jogo , no BlackShot 1 dava pra ver os emblemas do clã enquanto estava em uma sala, hoje só da pra ver o nome do clã, isso deixa comprar emblema "desvalorizado"

5: Dano da sniper, continua aleatório , as vezes mata, as vezes não com um tiro isso é muito frustante acertar primeiro o adversário e não mata-lo e ele o acerto depois e o mata com apenas 1 tiro , sem ser headshot, corrigir.

6: O jogo agora está parecendo mais pay2win tudo virou gemas, as armas da lojas de golds estão muito desvalorizadas e muito mal equilibradas comparadas as outras de gemas/goldboxs. Corrigir isso urgente.

7: O jogo ficou muito sem graça pelo fato de os jogadores acertar praticamente todos os tiros sem ter que "agachar" para ter uma melhor precisão , 99% dos jogadores estão simplesmente indo pro lado e outro enquanto atira , isso é extremamente frustante, sendo que eles acertam mais tiro do que a gente que " agacha "

8: Procurar investir em um anti macro/chetear urgente, pois todos os dias vejo pessoas usando macros e hackers e não sendo banidas, parece que mandar ticket não adianta mais, pois mando vários tickets várias pessoas mandam tickets e os mesmo continuam a usar macros/hackers.

• aniex00aniex00 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    In business we are taught in order to be successful you listen to your customers and adjust your strategic planning. Papaya has lost this ideology. Complains after complains, updates after updates, things just keep getting worse. I can't blame the GMs they are workers but the devs (wow). Why should we pay for things we can't use or things take from us without proper compensation.

I remembered years ago a company (RIM) the makers of BlackBerry smartphones were the gold standard of smartphone now they are a relic, why? They ignored the needs voiced by their customer based. It's sad to see another company failing for the same reason.
    Listen to us please give us a game worth playing and we will play and pay. Don't just give us dreams. Re-engineering should improve not destroy. Why did you all destroy blackshot why:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: RIP my friend we had a good run:zzz: :coffin:
    So GMs back the old blackshot it's better than this revolution it' a joke guys 
This discussion has been closed.