AWP Swap Speeds.

Dealing with cash weapons at Blackshot SEA, In a skill-based approach, however when a sniper rifle swap and shoot rate is nerfed till the point of the skill (quickscope) isn't there anymore. That little amount of cash advantage is still an advantage, and I just tested AWP TR and AWP Reactor cash items ingame, and they are way superior than normal AWP or even AWP Red Dragon. Please buff the weapon by their 5 Stars and 1 Star properly.

It takes about 1.56secs to switch from knife to sniper and shoot a smg/rifle/shotgun user. Buff AWP Red Dragons which are 5 stars, they have a lesser speed than the standard 1 star M24.
benjaminrephorreduxjr10

Comments

• reduxjr10reduxjr10 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Completely agree with the statement above, as a owner of both SAR21 Devil and AWP Red Dragon, I can safely say that both 5 star rated weapons are trash in the game even till today since Playone stopped managing the game. SAR21 Devil has inferior stats compared to even Hk Abyss (a gold 3 star rated weapon) and in actual game performance it performs just like a gold weapon. The AWP Red Dragon is even worst than a gold rated sniper weapon, it switches so slowly between weapons and 80% of the time, it requires 2 hit even in the upper body. I am very disappointed with the performance of both weapons and the permanent 5 star rated weapons from Playone era MUST be buffed. We spent so much money investing on Blackshot and now the weapons are intentionally neglected to force players to cash into the game again.