Chat box changes, screen notification toggle

Cirol914Cirol914 Posts: 0Member Beginner
1. Allow reading of multiple but selected chat rooms i.e.: Party + Company only.

2. Create new chat room for "Game notifications" (mostly blue text)
i.e.: Player is Pursuing, bank deposits, exchange results/cancellations, fishing results, etc.

Imo, this would reduce "chat pollution" to me. When sailing in party with multiple people fishing or collecting, it becomes impossible to follow a conversation with party, company or a chatroom as the chat display gets loaded with that pollution and would allow display of conversation only.

3. Allow toggle of displaying, or not, the screen notifications i.e.: new discoveries, collection, procurement or fishing results, etc.

Comments

• Cirol914Cirol914 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    4. When looking at cities details through the charts, keep the selected town and selected info showing in the list but highlighted for easier navigation.

5. From Aides info windows, create a link next to the Aide's duties to the "Change Aides Duties" window.

6. Make the "Skills" window wider so all skills can be viewed at the same time and side; scrolling in skills window won't be necessary.

7. In "Set Status", change Login Notice mechanics so players get notify when specific players login instead of saying to everyone from the checked boxes "HEY I'M HERE", it's kind of annoying for the receiving end of those messages.