If you don't want to change Sagres, make the old schools optional

We continue to see new players leave because, they cannot figure out the game.   We see Major Cities empty of players in the North Sea and Med Sea because, there is no incentive to stay there.   This is making recruiting and filling the companies much harder.  Especially is your are nation based company.  

Getting to Sagres is a headache.   I have played UWO for 4 years, and when I made an alt to see what the new players are going through, I had a hard time getting to Sagres, because I have never used a Liner.  

The course as Sagres are not structured enough for someone who does not understand the game.  If I was a new player, I would get fed up also.  The concept of Sagres was a good one, but there was not structure to it.  

If you want to keep Sagres the way it is, then make the old school system an option.  Have the secretary at the school tell new players, you can do the 3 school system or you can go to Sagres for a faster, less detailed education. 

Unless you are in Lisbon or Seville, no one can saw that the other cities are not suffering from lack of traffic and the companies in the other cities are having a harder time filling their ranks.   Just look at the number of companies in Amsterdam.  We have fewer companies there and the number of companies that used to be 50/50 are significantly lower.  Now are 35/50-45/50 members is more of the standard than the previous 50/50. 

Sagres is hurting the game more than the reset when we switched Game Servers.  That is a devastating statement, to the effect on the game. 

IGN Daniel-San
sweetbabyray
IGN: Daniel-San
IG Nationality: Dutch
Company: FreedomHunters
Director