About the blackshot 'revolution'

Hello Community & Vertigo/Papaya,
Before you read my post you should know I am playing this game since 2010. (in hands of twowar,efusion..)
Here are my toughts about the last updates for blackshot.

The game should be not anymore pay2win but play2win or at least thats what they said. 

I was thinking in one moment blackshot was going the good way.. after the last update they ruined the game even more.

* Some weapons which was one shot headshot are not one shot headshot anymore.
- AK 47 SRM JUNGLE | AK 47 SRM SHADOW | SCAR FOREST | MDR | CG805 | ... 
Why did you change it? In which game an ak47 or scar is not one shot headshot just why? New players will leave this game for sure when they take an ak or other ''normal'' powered headshot weapon.. Big mistake for a shooter game. But you can have better damage on rifle when buying gems for tactics this is just not fair and completely PAY2WIN. 

* Old ranks symbols was much more nice looking then this ugly numbers in game.

* No clan name visible in competition mode. 

* No players visible in the lobby, you can spin for example 4512845 houres to get some enemy but exactly you are allone in the lobby.

* Snipers are still not one shot in the chest, big mistake aswell for players who like to play sniper compared with other games!

* You removed the 'powered weapons which are not one shot headshot anymore' to get players buying the boxes to get an weapon called omega to make headshots and a sniper which is 9/10 one shot compared to gold weapons this is rediculous and BIG PAY2WIN again. 

* You can take more adventage with the tactic points with you'r weapons against enemys when you got tactic points. 200h playing time for 1 tactic point is really crazy, so players go automatically cash to get the tactics like this you earn your money for the game and can this players be BETTER players and have MORE damage on weapons then just new/normal players who not cash. PAY2WIN is back again it was actually never gone. New players auto leave this game when they see this.

* CLAN VS CLAN is still missing in the game. (will normally come, but useless with the pay2win ftm)

Well, this were my points of view for the moment inside the game blackshot global '''''revolution''''.

ADVICE: If you want to earn money to save the game there are better solutions for that for example:

*Bring skins in the game that players can buy for couple of time or permanent. 
*Let clans participate in tourney's for some money to make a pricepool plus some money for VG for administration and organisation.
*Character items to look better and good.
*Some calling cards as background for your name.
*And so many more ideas... 

But no.. the game needs to be again pay2win

BTW: I hear all players complaining about the updates but nobody listen to us as the community, even my topic is useless again, I don't even know why I am wasting my time. Maybe because I love the game and my friends here thats the only reason why I don't leave the game. New players will leave directly.
Hopefully this topic open FINALLY some eyes and change something in the game, cause we are going back to the old PAY2WIN days when all had omega's and stuff.. Which was not playable for the community.
And + now you can't make headshot anymore with gold weapons EPIC. 

Best Wishes,
Nosaj.

(dont feel flamed or insulted, It just makes me tired to see all the time this crap stuff in-game and bad updates.) 

yaoming1777otoum123ArbuzzzByaLKooHappySwimmerbartekxdf4pole1114kent499deyvid772

Comments

• otoum123otoum123 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    I totally agree with you, the game was getting better before they put this tactics and bugshots. But now it’s just shit again, I totally agree with everything you just said. We all want a better game, but it seems they don’t listen to us at all. I guess I can have a little hope with this forum post and I hope there will come a change someday....
    ArbuzzzByaLKoobelgianmofobartekxdf4pole1114Sunnie
  • ByaLKooByaLKoo Posts: 13Member Beginner
    +1
    belgianmofobartekxdf4
  • belgianmofobelgianmofo Posts: 10Member Beginner
    [funny]

ArbuzzzByaLKoo
  • nicopevanicopeva Posts: 2Member Beginner
    I think you have more damage in killing streak....

And where are the nz weapon ?
  • ArbuzzzArbuzzz Posts: 5Member Beginner
    100% agree.
    My suggestions :

Players nead goals in game.Please bring back Weapon mastery system (whith only weapons (balanced weapons).Bring back partnership it was a good mechanics seen only in Blackshot.

Balance:
    - no more p2w. Normal weapons should have same statistics as gem weapons.
    -delete unskilled pistols like dualglocks ,auto9 etc. Gameplay on pistol only matches is totaly unskilled right now. 
    - nerf/delete katana,kodatchi,ruyi bang. I think u cant nerf this weapons in realistic way soo u should delete it / make not available on melee games/ give special gamemode whith only katana,kodatchi,ruyi bang.
    - nerf shoting while running ,start promoting skill gameplay ( U have better aim = u are winning ).
    - snipers cant be that random to use ( You nead to nerf sniper rifles but not like this )
    - smgs are also op (nerf slowing after getting hitted by  bullets , fire rate)
    - shotguns should hit on big distance but give soo mutch less dmg (for example 10). Nerf shotguns.
    - Increase onetap accuracy whith rifle
    - Nerf op stuff : fmg , bamf edge ,mdr and others
    -DELETE Gem gears , Tactics system 

Sorry for bad english skills.
  • HappySwimmerHappySwimmer Posts: 0Member Beginner
    IMO, Nosaj is bringing up the critical point that needs to be fixed in this game, I've played this game since around 2011 and I'm a loyal to Blackshot. The problem is that this game is not listening it's old players who knows the game and have seen the ups and downs, we of all know what needs to be fixed to be playable again. Ofc this is a F2P game so it needs to have a way to make profit some how but you are doing it wrong plus you are affecting the gameplay (1 shot headshot, 1 shot sniper to chest, etc.) If you are afraid that your game can't make a profit without being a pay2win just look at other F2P games that sells just cosmetics like skins for character, weapons, etc. just make a big variety to choose from that players will be interested in. 
  • ArbuzzzArbuzzz Posts: 5Member Beginner
    I strongly agree.
     My suggestions:

1).Normal weapons should have the same stats as "Gem" weapons.
    2).Player should be able to buy any weapon for gold , and customise whith skins for gems.
    3).Delete gem gears ,tactic system.

Balance suggestions:

1).Delete op pistols like dualglocks, auto9 , etc
    2).Nerf shoting while motion.
    3).Start promoting skill gameplay. (You have better aim = u are winning )
    4).Buff one tap in rifle.
    5).Nerf slowing enemy after u hit him
    6).Let shotgun hit in any distance ,but reduce dmg on bigger distance to max 10 for example.Nerf dmg on close distance.
    7).Nerf fire rate in smg.
    8).Delete/nerf  katana,kodatchi,ruyibang.You cant nerf his weapons in realistic way soo i think it would be better to delete this weapons.
    9).Game play whith snipers is too randomly.I think statistic awp black in older bs version was enough good.
    10).Nerf op stuff like: bamf edge , mdr and others.

Other suggestions:

1).Players neads goals in game.Please bring back weapon mastery (whith only weapons(BALANCED weapons)
    2).Bring back partnership.It was a very cool mechanics seen only in Blackshot.
    3).Bring back clan wars.(Game modes:TDM,TFM,SD)
    4).On competitive players should play only on SD mode.SD is the most skillfull gamemode.

I hope verigogames going to start hear community voice.
    Sorry for my bad english skills.

• bartekxdf4bartekxdf4 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Good words.You should send link to your post on Blackshot discord if u didnt done it yet.
  • migalo159migalo159 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    pleas i don't like Black Shot revolution super bad / i like Black Shot Europe rank + info + bp BSC .... pleas return BS 
  • kent499kent499 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    +1
  • Farina1999Farina1999 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I totally agree.. we need a revolution!
  • werbautderhautwerbautderhaut Posts: 0Member Beginner
    U are right nosaj!! We as Community want a better Blackshot!! One shot Headshot and all of Ur Other points
  • eduzeragodeduzeragod Posts: 9Member Beginner
    What's new is that you can see what's new and do something, a recent situation.
  • eduzeragodeduzeragod Posts: 9Member Beginner
    What's new is that you can see what's new and do something, a recent situation.
  • Jude01Jude01 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Yes we want a better game !
  • Jude01Jude01 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Yes, we want a better game
  • yaoming1777yaoming1777 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Im totally agree about he said,already this update gonna be a bad,to much bug on weapons, all the time the weapons are useleess you need like 20 bullets for kill one player,the sniper sometime get one shot sometimes get two shots to kill a player, and when u shot in the long distance you aiming his head and always missing it, maybe if you shot 3 shot against him just 1/3 shots can hit him. All of this i like this game but the update already so bad whit op weapons really im back this game before old blackshot the GM’s promise to change no pay to
    Win thats wanna im back but every update gonna be badly introducing op weapons,bp weapons gonna no dmg vs bsc cash weapons, bug shots... plis fix it on the next update cause a lot of players always on lobby says this game,’this game its bad’ ‘omg this update i cant kill one shot in head’ ‘sh*t game i gonna desistal’ and more example... and the end for competitve you should make more events for the new player going to play competitive cause all of time only 3 or 4 team are playing competitive,and its so boring playing all the time everyday vs same players. I hope Gm read this and fix this problems,thank you.
  • DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
    Hello everyone,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback and improvements suggestions. We promise that it will be taken under consideration for future improvements on the upcoming updates.

Wish you all a nice gaming day!

Team BlackShot