My best and last hope to revive latale.

Tru3L0n3rTru3L0n3r Posts: 4Member Beginner
TWK´s ANTI-INFLATION PLAN!

- LTC seller, yes, You!, read this:

*Let say you spent...¿? (idk, bucks...) and you got 10,000 LTC, ok?

And nowdays you are selling them for 400k ea, right?

If we do the math we have this:

10,000 LTC x 400,000 ely = 4,000,000,000 ely or (4 bil for short).

But...as a f2p player, the weakest (and dopest) knight know that not every f2p player can affort to pay LTC for 400k ea

So, what?, i know it...it is not your problem, right?

BUUUUT!, what about this? :

Imagine me, TWK´s leader give you 2,000,000,000 ely PER MONTH, and for "free"?, more or less. It would be nice, right?, RIGHT!!?

But...like everything in life (not "life" player, you know?, the OP TK that we all know and love), *cough*, You cant receive a benefit without
PAYING A PRICE.

AND THIS IS WHAT WE F2P Player want! = LTC, 200K EA!

Remenber the math we just did? :10k LTC x 400k ea = 4 BIL

Now here comes the win-win failsafe plan of TWK

- I will give you 2 bil per month, EITHER you sell those 10,000k LTC or not, right?

If we make the math again this is the result:

200k ea x 10,000 LTC= 2,000,0000,000 (or 2 bil), right?

Imagine a situation which you sold out ALL your 10k LTC. It would be like this:

2bil i will give you every month and 2 bil for 10k LTC x 200k ea = 4 BIL, so whats the big deal?

-----What if you dont sold out?  ?° ?? ?° -----

Let´s put an example:

We already know 400k ely x 10k LTC = 4bil
and it will work the same if i give you 2bil each month and you sold out all those 10 LTC

But let´s say, let´s just say you dont sold out...

You just sold, i don´t know...9,300 LTC?

Let´s do the math again:

9,300 LTC x 200,000 ely = 1,860,000,000 (1.86 bil), right?

2bil ely i will be giving to you each month EITHER you sold out or not and 1.86 bil (in this scenario which you just sold 9.3k LTC)

And we have...3,860,000,000 (3.86 bil).

So.... 3.86 < 4bil (10k LTC x 400k ea), And you will be now like "WTF!!!, i lost my money, i would be earning 4 bil if i have sold them 400k ea!!!)

but...MR. LTC seller, you just sold 9.3 LTC, what about your LEFTOVER LTC??????

(700 LTC in this case)

- You will be selling LTC for 200k ea to MY GUILDIES FROM TWK, but you know that not all LaTalers are in my guild so...YEAH!!!!, you can still
sell those 700 letftover LTC for 400k each to guildless (or not from my guild) players.

So...700 LTC x 400k ea= 280,000 ely (280 mil)

If we sum the 3,860,000,000 (3.86 bil) + 280,000,000 = 4,140,000,000 ely (4.14 bil)

So...2 bil i will be giving you each month (either you sold out or not)
+
The amount you get by selling LTC for 200k to my guildies (9.3k in this example)
your leftover (700 LTC in this example)
= 4.14 bil > 4 bil

Which means:

-If you buy 10k LTC and you sell them for 400k ea, you will get 4 bil
- If you sell them for 200k ea to my guild and receive the monthly 2 bil from me and if you happen to have leftover and sell them
for 400k ea, you would get 4.14 bil

----------------------------------------------------------CONCLUSION------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****IF YOU SOLD OUT = YOU GET THE SAME AS SELLING THEM FOR 400K EA
****IF YOU DON´T SOLD OUT= ALL YOUR LEFTOVERS WILL BE AN EXTRA EARNING FOR YOU.

What will i accomplish by doing this:

- Guild Masters will be a respected and dutyful position(no lazy GM´s). (They can "authorize" every LTC purchase from their determined LTC seller)
- All guilds can adopt this system and the richer members will support their poor members (stable guilds)
- All players will want or need to be in a guild to recive or earn the LTC discount benefit (unity)
- We will fight back inflation (LTC price stability)
- There will be an agreement between both f2p guild masters or paid players and the flood of LTC will be more constant which
might result with LaTale coming back to life. (what we all want)

---To make the word "authorize" clear...i picture something like this:

Every guild can make a discord group and when they join each member to the guild, they will add them in the discord group as well
Since the guild master will be the one paying for the discount, he/she will take care that nobody buys more then needed.

Also, this can be applied not only to 10k LTC, you can just multiply the number and that amount of "pre-paid" LTC will be known as "guild credit".

So...if a guild master can pay...4 bil each month, the guild will have a credit of 20k LTC from that seller
- 20k x 400k ea = 8bil
- Same as if GM gives 4bil each month and the rest is 200k ea =4bil (4bil + 4bil = 8bil)

The guild master will check (by giving authorization...how much "guild credit" they have left).

The guild members will request authorization to the GM either by discord or LaTale.

The GM will contact the LTC BEFORE each transaction to keep in check how many LTC his/her players are buying.

And the LTC seller will reject/refuse any and all UNAUTHORIZED (by Guild master) Transaction.

What do you guys think?  ?° ?? ?°

WORTH TRYING IT OR I AM JUST BEING DESILUTIONAL?
LTgintamanmichaelkheell

Comments

• PineapplecakesPineapplecakes Posts: 66Member Beginner
    Improving the economy is a good idea but I think it still needs even more TLC.

One of the past events showed that there was more people in game then it looks from the outside but the forum looks super dead! Are the view counts bugged?

Papaya Latale has stayed alive for about 2 years, I think it deserves a Season 1 server. Which would be more tougher and slower but also more challenging and fascinating. (with a few adjustments to make LTC usage better)

Then again I also want to see this Latale catch up to the Korean version, so how about doing both? And some kind event to breath life into the forum?

Papaya plz.
  • heartbreaksheartbreaks Posts: 4Member Beginner
    lmao. no.
  • allegr0allegr0 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    the economy isn't keeping people away from this game. how can it? the trouble is twofold: 1-190 is a bullet train, literally 70% of the game's content is skipped over. then there's the fact that there's zero information on the internet about the more complicated concepts and you guys only post here to complain about one thing or the other. it looks like hipster maplestory to an outsider where the only thing the players do is moan.

i'm only here right now because i've spent an hour and a half searching for what "damage mitigation" actually is, since the game doesn't explain it and now i realize that either no one knows or they aren't willing to share the information.

imagine coming across a game that's totally foreign to you but looks ok, you play it for the half an hour it takes to get to what was once upon a time endgame and you start to get confused about what your stats even mean or where to get better stats. you're buried in ridiculous amounts of words like defense penetration and damage mitigation and half your damn equipment slots are empty and you've never even seen what fills them. you consider asking the people in game but they're busy using server wide megaphones to insult and demean their fellow players or just sitting afk selling fashion shop or other late endgame goods that at this rate, the aforementioned new player will never be able to wear.

and then you come here.
  • LTgintamanLTgintaman Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Beautiful :)

I respect you and you iniciative

I hope some day we can back to the old LaTale :')