dual logging

tjadinxx03tjadinxx03 Posts: 14Member Beginner
I'm bored, half the fun of this game was that you could play AND have a shop set up, or if you needed (like me for example) a second person to get into a dungeon you had one available, I'm not active enough to be in a guild, I got kicked from Divine even though I helped make it a level 10 guild and that still wasn't enough to hold a spot.  So without dual logs I can't play this game.  And dupers and hackers are not going to be deterred by this, they will just use a 2nd computer or dupe with a friend.  So the only ones this is hurting are the general players who have been using the dual log process since 2moons.
ImperialGX88kiddo24

Comments

• marketeermarketeer Posts: 27Approved Member Beginner
    +1

100% true. It wasn't a solution for problems.
  • northeastazunortheastazu Posts: 222Approved Member Trainee
    I agree with all the above points. I've been on this game since 2Moons but never been interested in joining a guild. I just like solo content but also like to do 2+ player dungeons or set up a shop on an alternative character on a second client. Removing this choice makes me just about finished with this game.

By removing this in an effort to prevent duping (won't work anyway) you are victimising the innocent players who use dual clients for innocent reasons. I would imagine there are a lot of players like me and tjadinxx03 affected by this and I expect it to result in a lot more players leaving. 

This has to be the worst decision I have ever experienced on this game and I suggest you restore the option before you lose more players. 
    rshaw08
  • pescasefuzpescasefuz Posts: 130Approved Member Trainee
    hackers will just pas the xigncode and will dual clienting...just easy as that
    the simples solution to stop hackers and exploiters is just plain simple: shutdown this game already...

• tjadinxx03tjadinxx03 Posts: 14Member Beginner
    Are we going to be getting the ability to at least log in a 2nd
    account?  its incredible hard to get all the items needed on one
    account, when you are use to switching back and forth between 3 or 4.
    Good news, they listened 

Dear Dekaron Global
    Players,

We heard your voice on the multiclient. The "new" duping method that
    is currently being used is actually connected to multiclient (We can't tell you
    how, for obvious reasons) so we can't bring back until it's fixed. However, we
    wanted your opinions count more than anything so I strongly pushed towards
    going back to multiclient.

In the end we have decided to bring back the multiclient (for now). We MAY
    remove it in the future because of its exploitability, but it won't happen
    until we actually make some good fix (inventory expansion, dungeon limitation
    fix) so that we won't need to multiclient anymore. We are looking to fix the
    duping issue within this month. You can also expect the multiclient to come
    back as well by the end of the month.

• yyyoooppyyyooopp Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    To northeastazu  : is this true ? where u have this info ? and why do not appear this on ANNOUNCEMENTS category ?
    i guess is a bullshit or a joke (a bad one). 
    I raised a support ticket on Jan 8 explaining a lot of people use dual client to play the game and it was assigned to GMMule. That was the reply I got, although I can't find the announcement on the website.
    The response did say

"Please refer to the following newspost we announced the
    other day about this matter" but as I say I can't see it anywhere.

• yyyoooppyyyooopp Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    To northeastazu  :
    Ok. srry for my post a little bit too aggressive. 
    You have no fault, It's about me, i lost my trust and i`m too disappointed about what happens to this game (a game so beautiful at the beginning )

To Papaya-team: 
    Sometimes [better] he's the enemy of [well] 
    ( "evolution" of this game is the proof )
    Please give us back the joy of playing this game further.
    All you have to do is come back to the game settings 15 years ago (even if it meant losing everything above level 100), and no more "improve".