[BS-GLB Community Feedback] CS 2.7.0 Operation Fire Lantern

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
edited January 2019 Feedback & Suggestions
Hello BlackShot Global soldiers,

Happy New Year! Operation Fire Lantern is now live with a new Competitive Season, new items, new events and more!

Check out all the details of the new update on the link bellow:

CS 2.7.0 Operation Fire
Lantern 
(click for more info)

As usual, we would appreciate if you could check all the info on the links above, play a lot  to test all the new features and later share your feedback and improvement suggestions on this topic.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the update!

- Team BlackShot

Comments

• Zenobi100Zenobi100 Posts: 0Member Beginner

Hello I would like to leave my feedback for the update here!
    I have to say the new weapons (skins) are doing well, they look great on everything. just what bothers me is it's just too little ... it's going to be boring no new archivments or anything else. how would it be if one with each update at least one map would bring that would be a start because as I said before on time it is just boring. what many wish from the community (I got on the edge with) is the broken city 2 should come back into the game as it has always been a popular map. this is my feedback just more stuff in the updates raushauen after the revolution update otherwise it will be boring even if it older weapons or maps are just a change again there is. this is my feedback on the update hope it helps something, because the players are less and less and it is a pity.
This discussion has been closed.