Competitive maps !!!

Hello everybody, im quite old playeur of this game, maybe some people still remember me [Mushr00m][ketjoW] and i remember times when people used to play clanwars for 6+ hours every day becouse it was fun, not boring and entertaining and joyful.

Right now on competitive mode( which by the way in my opinion is 10 times worse  in comparison to clanwars from the past) there are only like 3SD and 3 Flags maps, what happened to all others ??
WHERE ARE ( I will write priority list from 1 - 3 where 1 is higher priority of the maps, please tell me guys if u agree, if you would like to see those maps)

BROKEN CITY SD (1)
SAND STORM II SD  (1)
OFFICE SD  (1)
CRACKDOWN SD (1)
RED MANSION SD  (1) ... come on, one of the best maps ever and it is NOT available on competitive?
LAN CAFE SD   (2)
POWER PLANT SD  (2)
SECRET BASE SD  (2)
MONT SAINT MICHAEL SD (3)
ROPPONGL SD (3)

Come on at least add the oldest maps which players really enjoy. 

BROKEN CITY 2 TFM  (1)
XITANG TFM -   (1) the best TFM so far i remember... 
CARGO SHIP TFM  (1) 
HUNTING TFM   (1)
GALATA FTM    (2)
SAVAGE GROUND TFM   (2)
NORMANDIE TFM   (3)
BERLIN TFM   (3) 

You forgot about all this epic maps and YOU added some low quality tfm where you can not even have another tactic than YES GUYS GOGO KILL EM TAKE FLAG YES YES FUNY GAME. Seriously its so entertaining and fun -.-...

Can you somehow explain what is the point in adding only like 6 maps to competitive gameplay ? There are over 20 Maps and what ? Do we really need to play public becouse its too hard to understand what the competitive society - players which actually a little bit care about the game, wants. ? Those players gives you 70% of the income, not some fresh public new players. Dont forget about all the players who spent so many years on this game.

Did you destroy the maps during updates ? If im wrong please somehow correct me, becouse i do not have any idea. 

If you want to change maps for competitive game every season, what is actually POINTLESS, just add 6 SD and 6 TFM not 3... Come on, give us some variations...

If you can not manage do balance weapons in the game, please at least let us play on a different maps ;) 

maksym1997

Comments