Competitive matches - camera.

I think the main idea of competitive games is to chellenge players skills. How they shoot, how do they hear other players, how do they play tactically. 

Please tell me now what of those things do we have right now when people can see 360 degree wide after they die on competitive. Most normal, and 99% of good players uses TEAMSPEAK to communicate. Maybe Dear TeamBlackshot doesnt know it but right now during clanwars we dont even need to listen what is going on in game. We knows everything from teamspeak and observing enemy team after one of us dies.

Tactic is simple, 1 guy from team rush in a middleground or somewhere where he can see a lot, and just tell everything on teamspeak. Is this how the competitive games should look like ? i dont think so. Before revolution it wors normally, perfectly. You could NOT see anything after u die, except 1st person point of view of your friend. Now its even 3d spec available :) 

How is it possible and what was YOUR idea, when you added this FEATURE to the game ?? As it is the suggestion section i can:

SUGGEST TO DELETE 360 DEGREE CAMERA OVERVIEW AND 3D POINT OF VIEW ON COMPETITIVE GAMES. 

Hope its not hard for you becouse it was already Implemented ;) ! 

Please dont " We will consider your suggestion on next meeting" just fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks and wish all good :)

Comments

• B43STGameMastersB43STGameMasters Posts: 72BS GA Beginner
    Hello Dear grzybo123321.

We really appreciate your suggestion ! Thank you for giving your time to write and share it in the forum !

We will forward it in our next meeting.

Wishing you an nice Day/Evening.
    Enjoy playing the game.
    My best Regards, GA-B43ST :-)
  • maxi12345maxi12345 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    You shouldn't be able to see the Hp Display and the weapons if you've been dead. In the past you only saw your own teammates and non weapons. nobody checked the HP of the other one or told the weapon activity @ teamspeak. 

and the grafic of the other team was invisible for yours

thx for this Suggestion gryzbo but i had to add something i hope its okay :))
  • SpizzzZSpizzzZ Posts: 0Member Beginner
    GG