Suggestions , opinions about blackshot

ArbuzzzArbuzzz Posts: 5Member Beginner
Why i was enjoying  old blackshot?

First of all i have a goals :

- Cool looking levels + not bad level rewards
- Weapon mastery . I never reached the highest mastery in any  weapon but i still got motivation to play more blackshot and reach this cool weapons.

The second one : Gameplay

Thing what i like the most in FPS games is Headshot mechanics. I cant hit headshots in new version of blackshot how i like . Now headshots whith assault riffle are totaly randomly. It means that better player not wins in 1v1 fights. Game should promote lerning about game and increasing your skills  ! Not taking more op and less demanding weapons. 
Balance is just stiupid. Good player whith demanding Desert Eagle can still losing all  1v1s against noob whith atleast 50iq whos spaming while running , jumping etc whith unskilled : Auto9 , Dual glocks , 93r (or something like that) etc
Playing whith Assault riffle is next unskilled joke. Spraying and praying while running , nothing more. You cant use your abilities giving headshots becouse HS =/= kill actually .
Sniper riffles 
They are now full random: You can be better than your opponent and shoot him quicker but you didnt oneshot him and then he could hit you and if he got luck oneshot you. Its totaly random.

Smgs:
I never likes this type of weapons. They allways was less demanding than rifle.
Playing whith them allways = spraying and praying. You could add them rare spray patterns like in cs go.

Shotguns next type of weapons witch i already hate.You dont nead to have good aim or any other abilities to get some kill whith this type of weapons. All you nead is good positioning.
Im not sure in what condition they actualy are so no opinion here .

Melee weapons:

Now on only melee games all of the player using katana or kodatchi.I know you nerf dmg of them but they are still so OP. Range is just too big and unluckly i cant see way to nerf them to keep realistic.
I think you should delete them.

Others:

Clan wars : Bring them back. Let the players play it on TDM,TFM,SD .

Competetive: This gamemode should be enable to play only on SD - the most demanding gamemode.

Suggestions:

1) Start promoting skill gameplay.
2) Riffles should be more demanding.(No more shoting while running , bring back headshot mechanics)
3) I know that sniper riffles in old bs was neading a nerf but making gameplay whith them totaly random is not a good way. For me all Sniper riffles should work in similar way to AWP Black from old blackshot version.
4) Katana and Kodatchi are to good for melee games and i think you can nerf it that to keep the realism.
5)Delete unskilled stuff : Auto9 , dualglocks , 93r (or smth like that) etc
6) Delete gem weapons advantage , tactic system , gem gears and all of this p2w .
7) Give goals to players (Bring back mastery system etc)
8) Gem weapons should be only cosmetic change.
Take stuff from players (one last time) > Let the players buy all weapons permanently for gold > Add skins avabile only for gems > Give veteran skins to veterans

Why are im writing it :( Nobody cares

AngielskiFiński---------------Wykryj językAfrikaansAlbańskiAmharskiAngielskiArabskiAzerbejdżańskiBaskijskiBengalskiBiałoruskiBirmańskiBośniackiBułgarskiCebuańskiChiński (tradycyjny)Chiński (uproszczony)ChorwackiCzeskiDuńskiEsperantoEstońskiFilipińskiFińskiFrancuskiGalicyjskiGreckiGruzińskiGudżaratiHausaHawajskiHebrajskiHindiHiszpańskiHmongIgboIndonezyjskiIrlandzkiIslandzkiJapońskiJawajskiJidyszJorubaKannadaKatalońskiKazachskiKhmerskiKhosaKirgiskiKoreańskiKorsykańskiKreolski haitańskiKurdyjskiLaotańskiLitewskiLuksemburskiŁacińskiŁotewskiMacedońskiMalajalamMalajskiMalgaskiMaltańskiMaoryjskiMarathiMongolskiNepalskiNiderlandzkiNiemieckiNjandżaNorweskiOrmiańskiPasztoPendżabskiPerskiPolskiPortugalskiRosyjskiRumuńskiSamoańskiSerbskiShonaSindhiSłowackiSłoweńskiSomalijskiSotho południowySuahiliSundajskiSyngaleskiSzkocki gaelickiSzwedzkiTadżyckiTajskiTamilskiTeluguTureckiUkraińskiUrduUzbeckiWalijskiWęgierskiWietnamskiWłoskiZachodniofryzyjskiZuluPolski

Comments

• ArbuzzzArbuzzz Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Sorry for bad english and wasting my time here 

• B43STGameMastersB43STGameMasters Posts: 72BS GA Beginner
    Hello Arbuzzz!

First, we thank you once again for giving your time to share us your suggestion that could be helpful to improve the game. we really appreciate it.

We will forward it in our next meeting.

Wishing you an nice day/evening.
    Regards, GA-B43ST!