LOOPING in event to search for lost vessel in North Sea

TOENAILTOENAIL Posts: 1Member Beginner
My character ""HOTTOE" was told when visiting Amsterdam that the Port Authority of London wanted to see me. I returned to London and was asked if I wished to assist in the search for a lost trading vessel in the North Sea. I agreed and was told to report to the Port Official in OSLO which I did. After transacting some business there, I returned to the Port Official to leave.

A dialogue started which ended with him saying "You must make more room {I assume he meant room for the supplies I was to take to the stricken vessel]

I reduced the contents of my hold several times, but each time he said
"Have you made more room? immediately followed bÿ the statement "You do not have enough room"

In frustration I EMPTIED MY HOLD COMPLETELY including dumping all food, water and ammo and trade goods until THERE WAS ABSOLUTRELY NOTHING IN MY HOLD WHATSOEVER.

This made no difference. Each time I was Asked "Have you made more room?",  followed by "Hmmm you still do not have enough room"

As a result, I am stuck in OSLO with no way to  leave.
I am sailing the Intermediate Merchant course graduation ship with 200+ cargo slots

I have logged off and back on several times over the past few days but the bug is still there.

Comments