[BS-GLB Community Feedback] Operation Rising Heart Update

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
edited February 2019 Feedback & Suggestions
Hello BlackShot Global soldiers,

Operation Rising Heart update it's now live with new 
Level Generation 2, vintage weapons, special Valentine's weapons, Competitive Mode Season 7 and several new events!

Check out all the details of the new update on the link bellow:

Operation Rising Heart Update Info

As usual, we would appreciate if you could check all the info on the links above, play a lot  to test all the new features and later share your feedback and improvement suggestions on this topic.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the update!

- Team BlackShot

Comments

• UnikatBS2011UnikatBS2011 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    - weapon race in competetiv must be removed !
    - Always the same Maps at comp … only 3 Maps SD etc …
    - old Basic BP weapons all for gems … gg
    - Multi weapon for cash ? more Speed, faster Change ? in the past u was slowlier ? how i could be faster with 2 weapons ? 
    - where are the old Maps like Brokencity crackdown etc ?
    - in the past i had the choice between the mode i want to Play ? why we dont have this anymore ?!
    - it's more pay2Win than before Revolution … 

In my opinion it's one of the worst updates ever … it Looks like u dont try to save this game … u still destroy it more and more … gg … u really need the help of old Players !!
    punkstyle2VaLLommoppel000003Cucumber1
  • falen3212falen3212 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    pq voçés no coloca as patente de volta o jogo ta todo sem opção não upa patente não upa arma e sem fala que ainda colocaram a ak gold de Gemas e ak de pau de Gemas 
  • falen3212falen3212 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    coloca as patente de volta ak gold de bp o jogo ta todo contrario 
  • punkstyle2punkstyle2 Posts: 3Approved Member Beginner
    WR mode in competitive? :D This is a joke... ak47 is with gems and its better than ak47gold??? Is this April 1st update? I want to ask why you do everithing so hard? Why dont u make this game easyer?
    SD mode on competitive with only two maps????? The same from wast two seasons ???? Put all maps and make a button to choose mode. Who even thought that WR will be cool for competitive? This GM must be fired! WR is for individual play not for team play!!!!
    Advise : All of u GM's and GA's Open cs:go , learn how game must be updated and maintenced !! Look how easy its done. Two buttons and u allready in competitive mode on game mode u like and teams are balanced!
    Why cant u focus on Competitive when all players play the game just for that?
    VaLLommoppel000003
  • SiewissenSiewissen Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Remove the DAMAGE option in rooms. Completely stupid. Let us play Blackshot the normal way like we always did.
  • moppel000003moppel000003 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    first why is wr in competitive is isnt a Team Modus is it a solo Modus
    second why you do the same Maps of last Season again...
    third ak47 and Retro guns for gems gg no pay2win ???? You do great Job idiots
    1 vs 1 in Competitive which of you guys idea was this??????? in Competitive a Team Modus a 1 vs 1 solo ???? 
    how you can Sleep at night 
    We all miss the old mastery system
    and multiweapon for cash you run faster ??? and Change faster?? wtf if you have to guns you Arent faster you are slower gg good Job …..
  • Cucumber1Cucumber1 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    why the fuck is weapon race in competetiv mode ?! instead u should involve more SD or TFM Maps in comp. and why always the same Maps ? i've heard 1v1 at comp ? wow its a great Teamplay mode now xD not … 
    old Basic Gold /BP-weapons are for cash now ? WTF why the damn hell ?
    What the fuck is this shit with the Damage option … x) cash multiweapon … with which u change and walk faster ? u could make two own gears with that … changing for gold and Maybe speed for cash idk … 

you Always say u wanna do something against macro … the first step would be to remove this socom x) and bring back the old Feeling with mastery … clanwar … bunkerdefense … great map-pool 

and ist more pay2win than before … u broke your promise … 
     - BP weapons cash
     - helmet cash … was before for BP / Gold
     - all weapons are much more expensiv
     - non Gold Outfits … in the past everyone had an own designed char …
     - flagchange in the past 60twc xDDD now 649 gems
     - clanslots are more expensiv … and the place in a new clan got smaller
     - non package anymore ?
     - G36 Neon … Bren Tuning etc was before to repair … now for gems ! gg
  • eduzeragodeduzeragod Posts: 9Member Beginner
    ola equipe! 
    Muitos de seus jogadores pedem a volta do antigo BlackShot, antes valia a pena gastar dinheiro no game, hoje não gasto um centavo, o jogo esta caído, e precisa voltar semelhante ao antigo, ao tempo do Garena é o que todos querem e a equipe não escuta os jogadores, espero que esse tempo que estou gastando aqui ajude a vertigo a refletir e voltar o BlackShot normal, jogadores sujos são ainda melhores que antesimageimage
    blackshot que queremos imageimage
    aguardo respostas.
  • unSensedunSensed Posts: 7Member Beginner
    Good afternoon GMs, i have a big big problem and i can't play like before, the server is very bad .. my ping is 50 but it looks like 130-150 "delayed shots", in Twowar.com there is no lag. but in papay the game getting hard lag and all people suffer from the lag. please restart the servers or try to make it more fast.
This discussion has been closed.