Add more buildable ship / New system to reduce the amount of pirate in server

MiokaPurinMiokaPurin Posts: 0Member Beginner
I had played this game for over 800hrs , love the game very much , i like to grind skill,money,equipment too. But the problem is about ship , we have to level up to be access to new, better ship - but non of them is access able even you are full level all 3 class ... Cash ship is good, but it so unique that make game unbalance and some just ridicilous over power .

I really like steam engine ship , but there only Clermont is builable, i also like Savana too, but it is cash ship and other people is selling it with the ridicilous price (_ _), also Savana have other kind of it like Advance/Refitted/Modified ... , why don't we add Savana as a buildable ship ?  

Talk about the Pirate , i understand why have alot pirate in game , but don't they are abusing it ? Then the sea at that zone go red ... It is really annoying when you are go around and can't protect yourself with tribute >.< . I would recommend to reduce the red sea zone to half the week and reduce their ship speed to 30-40% after their first victim , so they will slow down, think twice before they go rouge on another player. So other player can run away before they can come and catch them . Also no-safe zone at the port , so they can't camp outside of the port and alllow bounty hunter to hunt them even they are in safe zone .

Comments