Feedback & Insane Suggestion

MoutonaruuMoutonaruu Posts: 7Member Beginner

Good Day GM, GA.  
I Moutonaruu from BS Sea player have some suggestion want to put in blackshot ( neither BS SEA or Global ). My suggestion is about to put back Weapon legend NZ1 in BS, and I want suggest it to put at Merit. Reason this item originally from Archivement Mastery during BS old version. For me it is not fair that Dev just want to put all weapon in gems ( cash ) now you see Dev already put the original weapon Gold that suppose to be a gold/bp weapon now must buy with money and just get for a couple of day.

My 2nd suggestion about NZ1 weapon, as you see NX1 weapon also get from merit by playing TDM, TFM, SD, and WR 2000 time. With NZ1 weapon exclusive and so legend powerfull weapon since Garena, how about making it hard? Ex: I give like continue playing archievement TDM, TFM, SD, and WR 3500 time to get this as PERMENANT. For me it is fair and who reallllyyyyyy want it only will serious to get it. Since now too many weapon turn to cash eventhough AK47 classic, Dev must determined to give some that originally not from money such as NZ1.

And this is my 3rd suggestion about BS. Dev too many chance fact about BS such as playtowin, permenant item and about returning character, but many player seeing BS is liar.  Okay bow about this, I want suggest A Creation Character. Do you know Create Character? It is familiar now with too many game eventhough FPS. Dev can try other thing like this to BS too, I believe player will like it and have freedom to create their own character beside have a main character Travis Banner, Adam Garcia, Vanessa Green and Cathy so BS will not feel boring and have something people looking for in game. Creation Character you can see like Character Creator 3D it is freedom to Create Mercanaries so people have their own creative to show too in BS beside having fun play game with their own create character.  I know maybe if you understand what I try to said it is insane but I like if Dev want to try, and this Creation is no problem if they want do it as Premium Item to buy at shop so if player still not happy with the creater they can buy it again Creation Character to make it more beauty, we happy here Dev also happy to get profit.

Only this I want to said. I hope my favourite game BS since Garena still can be the best shooter FPS online game. Eventhough I play A.V.A, BlackSquad and etc but BS is more fun for me. Here I want to said, during old BS I love to use Emily ( cowgirl ) as my main skin/ character. Since no more skin I little dissapointed, if Dev can accept the Creation Character, I will create her back as my main character in BS SEA. And Im sorry if my english is bad too understand from beginning until the end.

Regards,

Graksmxxt

Comments

• GraksmxxtGraksmxxt Posts: 12Approved Member Beginner
    Totally agreeing with you. The NZ1 were the only weapons in old BS with the same stats like premium weapons. Now we got the NX-ones where e.g. the 5* NX1 cyclone has much lower stats than every single 4* premium gun.
    Regards 
  • bekafibekafi Posts: 8Member Beginner
    They brought them back - as gem weapons you have to pay for. So instead of giving us back the only chance BP (or gold) players had (after working for it for several hundred hours) they just gave it to all the fullcashed lowranks that already had an arsenal of strong weapons to their hands. Seems like the promise to make it less pay2win (which I never believed!) is completely forgotten.