Please add a line to Maritime Guild quests

CarlKeelCarlKeel Posts: 5Member Beginner
I abandoned many Maritime Guild quests until I learned the pirate fleet would attack me.  I thought I had to find the fleet myself.  I attacked all pirates I found in the area where the quest said to go.  None were the pirate fleet in the quest.
Please tell players that the pirate fleet in the Maritime quest will attack them.
For example, I completed this Maritime quest yesterday:
Amsterdam Maritime Guild Mediator has a quest called Nightmare at Skagerrak Straits.  It says go to Hamburg tavern to learn about pirate ambushes in the Skagerrak Straits.  I accept the quest and go to the Hamburg tavern.  There the Barkeep tells me sailors are bottled up.  The Seafarer tells me to get rid of some of the pirates there.  Clicking at top right Journal, Quest then tells me “You’re likely to encounter them if you head north from Hamburg and proceed toward Oslo”.  
Please change that last line in Journal, Quest so it says:
“You’re likely to encounter them if you head north from Hamburg and proceed toward Oslo.  Let them attack you”.
Unless you add this line to several Maritime quests which require the player to attack a specified pirate fleet, new players might quit because they are abandoning those quests after attacking many wrong pirate fleets.  Please tell them the pirates in the quest will attack them.