How to get certain items in LaTale?

BeautyStitchesBeautyStitches Posts: 0Member Beginner
So there's two things I would like to obtain, but don't know how. One is the LaTale gift certificate. It's an event item that I'm sure you could earn at any time somewhere, I just don't know where. I have one, and I had more but, for the life of me, I can't remember where I got them. Reason being is to obtain the second item I could get from Toma's twin: Monster Chocolate.

Yeah, I got the one from the current event, and yeah, I know I could get it from Toma's clone, however....I would like to know if there are other alternatives. Maybe if there's a place where I could exchange some kind of points gained from those odd quests that appear from those items in the "event" inventory. If not, that's fine. I could still try to get the gift certificates...if I could find them!

Also, I know that this kind of question belongs on a forum, but here's the sad truth: more people go on to ask questions and post new discussions than answer questions and reply to those discussions. I wish I could directly ask the GMs about this, but they only focus on helping out with technical support. Though that kind of help is very much needed and welcomed, it saddens me that that's what they limit themselves to. To be fair, though, they're probably to busy to answer questions like this, anyway. So, if by some miracle someone is exploring these forums, comes across my post, and knows the answer to my questions, I would very much appreciate your response!