Hello everybody!

VirusChrisVirusChris Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hey there! I recently signed up on Papaya so I can play LaTale again! I remember playing the game when it was first released by OGP and I loved the game to bits (despite having a not so great internet connection and low-end PC to play it at the time) and got my character to level 196 before I heard the end of OGP until recent so all my progress and data are gone.

Considering they revamped the entire story being so much different when it first came out I'm excited to re-learn the lore of LaTale and its characters once more. I'm planning on document everything I can find out about the characters as well as I want to keep a footnote of story data.

So I got to level 22 within the first hour and it feels like I'm playing the game for the first time all over again. Though I saw one of the topics about keeping the game alive... did something happen? Is this game going under after only a year has passed? I hope not... I love LaTale and want to see it strive more. Though it does some quite quiet when I started again.

Anyway I hope LaTale is here to stay for years to come and I more players join up. Would be nice to see some advertisement to promote the game more. Maybe I should speak up about the game to get it more notice?

I hope to see all you guys online! I'm currently on the first channel trying to level up and get back my old Strider character. See ya all soon.

PS: I remember when I played the game Iris's Tribe were named "Derr", but not they're called "Tyr"? Is that a localization error or the correct name of her tribe? I prefer Derr over Tyr more for the name. Just curious.