Add entry in Record showing Shopkeeper and Pedlar goods in visited cities

CarlKeelCarlKeel Posts: 5Member Beginner
Shopkeepers and Pedlars basically sell the same common goods.  This Game records which cities a player visited, to use for Adventure points and to use on Charts.  It should be simple to code the following:
First, add an entry to Record at the top right, called Shops and Pedlars.
Second, when a player clicks that entry, he can then choose from a list of items the shopkeepers and pedlars sell.
Third, the Game shows all cities the player visited with a shopkeeper or pedlar who sells that item.  If the player has visited no cities yet where the item is sold, the Game says you have not visited a city where that item is sold.

For example, I am in Bordeaux as I type this suggestion.  Bordeaux’s Pedlar sells fire buckets.  If the above suggestion were in the game, after I clicked Record, Shops and Pedlars, and chose fire buckets, the Game would take the list of cities with Pedlars selling fire buckets, and show every city in the list that I visited, including Bordeaux.  It could say “These are cities you visited with Pedlars who sell fire buckets:” and then list those cities.

This suggestion stops players from leaving the game to check notes or the Internet for cities which sell common goods.  The player can stay in the game and in five seconds learn where he can buy a needed fire bucket, deck brush, etc.  He can save his notes for unique items like sellers of figureheads or sail paint.  Finally, he is encouraged to visit more cities so he can add to his Shops and Pedlars results.