Give me my colony and company Sea-wave

NegociantNegociant Posts: 24Member Beginner
My colony and compani Sea-wave in London - deleted.
Give me my colony and company Sea-wave please.
pekkauwer

Comments

• crazyhunter2003crazyhunter2003 Posts: 763Member Intermediate
    if you were inactive for several months it happens

Solution:log in at least once a month

IGN:JackO'Neil
  • carlalexcarlalex Posts: 187Member Trainee
    IIRC you also need company members from at least 5 different accounts and a minimum of monthly contribution to keep a company alive.
  • AlcmariaAlcmaria Posts: 20Member Beginner
    If a Director is not active for a month, he/she will not be Director anymore. If a player is not active in a Company for 3 months, he/she will be kicked out of the Company by the game. Be active..!
    If youre Company was a Comp. with more than 1 member, then it's not deleted by the game. In that case the Director deleted the Company. Or no member has been active for 3 months
  • NegociantNegociant Posts: 24Member Beginner
    Im no playing, 5 months. My director, no deleted company and colony.
    Im 2 accaunts. Give me my colony and company Sea-wave please.
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    It's not like they put your comp in storage on a hard drive. If it's gone then you will probably have to rebuild it over again.
    IGN: Samantha99
    No rebuild.  Need compensation my colony.
    Present me, other England company and colony please.
    Compensation??? LOL. What compensation? Its not as if companies cost you real world money. If you don't want to loose something in the game then make sure you log in and maintain it. Nothing lasts forever or you just let it air idle.
  • CrzyPsycoChickCrzyPsycoChick Posts: 667Member Intermediate
    Ahahaaaaaaa 

Boy you not getting any compensation you need to read the TOS none of the property in this game belongs to you and any losses you incur in game are your own fault play at your own risk.  The rules are if you're inactive for a long period of time they remove you from the company and if not enough active members they disband your company they state this when you create the company if you paid attention to it. Just to remind you the GAME deleted the company and colony not Papaya Play so they owe you nothing It is what it is sorry to say.  Your best bet just join a company with the things you want in a colony I mean you are not losing company members as they were all inactive already thats why the game deleted your company in the first place right? :P

Just take the loss and join a new company or make a new company.  
    Deleted my company, error game.
    Administration Papaya Play, must to be go petition for Koei Tecmo Games.
    Koei Tecmo Games must repair your game!
  • xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Posts: 79Member Beginner
    My company, Halucinations out of Seville, was deleted as well with no warning.
    We had just finished building our colony near Boston, and we had 6 players but only 4 were active.
    We were making our contributions each month, and we typically ranked 150th out of 200.
    It was simply wrong to remove our company with no warning notice what so ever.
    I am in favor of removing companies provided a warning notice is given, for example:
    "Your company will be deleted within the next 30 days unless you have 5 active members participating"
    Since I inherited the management of the company from a very active member, who unfortunately got sick, I was not aware of the 5 player minimum, but I thought with the contributions, and 4 active members we were Ok.
    All that work to build the colony, and then have it deleted with no warning, that is simply wrong.

• WesDoobnerWesDoobner Posts: 761Member Intermediate
    The reason you got deleted in seville was because of the company limit - only 200 allowed and the bottom ones get dropped. With your activity, your company would never have been deleted in Lisbon or any other city, just Seville.
    purplepirate
    May the winds blow you well
    Private farm - no deleted, quarter - no deleted, colony - deleted.
    I need colony, no company. Im long ago build my colony.
    I AGREE, DELETING A COMPANY WITH A DEVELOPED COLONY, WITHOUT WARNING. IS UNFORGIVABLE.

IF THE PROBLEM IS ONLY IN SEVILLE, THEN WHY NOT WARN COMPANY DIRECTORS THAT THE LIMIT OF 200 HAS BEEN REACHED AND THEY WILL HAVE TO MOVE THEIR COMPANY?

SEEMS VERY WRONG TO NOT OFFER ALTERNATIVES TO SERIOUS ACTIVE MEMBERS BEFORE THEIR COMPANY GETS DELETED.

Negociant
    Loosing a company that you can easily rebuild at no cost pales in comparison to having to rebuild an account that a person who spent thousands of rl dollars did like we had to after the reset. Get over it and do it again now that you know the rules. Crying to get it back won't accomplish anything.
  • lefox271lefox271 Posts: 495Member Intermediate
    It's probably a game mechanic - just running the program. I doubt if anyone is actually responsible. But I agree with @xxxxx....etc it is pretty lousy.

I've just decided to start my own company. I've never been a CEO before. I shall be careful about getting chopped.
    As I understand, the purpose of this forum is to help players with their questions, and concerns.
    Ultimately, the players, and Papaya want the game to attract more players who maintain their enthusiasm for the game.
    Any rule that damages a player's enthusiasm, particularly a rule, that provides no warning, should be reviewed and improved for fairness.
    Even the reset had a warning notice.
    I agree with Negociant, if a player can develop a farm, and their own quarters, why can't they be allowed to develop their own colony? 
    Why should Seville be limited to 200 companies?   If someone is worried about the strength of Spain becoming too great then offer companies that are about to be deleted, the opportunity to move to another nation.
    No one is crying, we are trying to make sure that rules and issues that demotivate players and make them want to quit, get fixed.
    Please lend your support to improve the fairness of the game for all
    Thank you,
    Negociant
    But they DO say it right before you create your company so there was warning.

This game doesn't even indicate who contributed every month which is dumb BUT the good part is it also puts more emphasis in keeping track of contribs.  Your level of EFFORT and AWARENESS determines determines the success and survival of the company.

With that said its up to your director to be aware of the message they show you when you first create the company and keep track of how long they are away from the game for. 

A simple login of 5 minutes every month to contrib and tell others to contrib fixes all of this.  If a director is going to be away for an extended period of pass to a deputy also in your best interest to recruit active players.  Thats the rules and thats how a "successful" company is determined by level of effort.

Ofc people get sick, have fires etc.  But if you cant log on 5 minutes a month cant be too mad they remove the company to make space for active companies.
    purplepirate
    Hmmm ... I started my company last night. I was looking out for these notices etc. But there were none. There was no guidance given about the mechanics or rules behind the company system. 
    @xxxxxxxxxxxxx "no one is crying"

I didn't say you were. Negociant had a legitimate concern which NUMEROUS people responded with reasons why it happened but yet he still persisted with his grievance and DEMANDS for compensation. He even said HE WAS AWAY FOR 5 MONTHS. Its not clearly if he was the director or not but being away for that long, he can't say for certain if others in the comp didnt take a hiatus either.

For everything in this game I'm sure theres posted rules for, either on papaya's site or japwiki. Most people that play this game dont read the rules in every detail and just learn by 'trial and error'. Is there a warning that comes up if you make a bad mod on a ship? No. Is there a guide somewhere that explains in detail how to do mods properly? Not that I'm aware of. So should i get compensated if i waste money and parts on a ship and i screw it up? No. Thats because this game is largely 'trial and error'. But it IS my fault if i don't maintain something and/or don't ask people for help and just 'assume' everything last forever.

People make mistakes sometimes and thats ok but we have to learn from those mistakes. He made the mistake of not maintaining what was needed to have his comp sustaining. Now he'll have to start again properly this time or join a comp that has a stronger membership.

I do agree that new players shouldn't get discouraged but its also up to new players to get proper advice before they commit to major endeavors or else they might end up failing and loosing out.
  • pekkauwerpekkauwer Posts: 187Member Beginner
    hmm luckily in ffxiv, those who have subs and have house will be given email that their house gonna be demolish soon... 
    4. If a player is inactive for more than 90 days, it will be kick out of company automatically.
    5. If a leader, sub leader in active for 30 days, it will be demote to normal member, the highest level and fame will took over the position.
    Comment -  automatically deleted company - large hole this game!
    Here is what I was told by Support
    Before a company disbands or is removed from the game, players in the company will receive a warning through the Company Administration Office window as well as though an in-game Mail.  Because appropriate warnings are given to the players, we are unable to assist you further regarding this matter.

I looked everywhere for such a warning. I contacted the other members. They never received any warning.  No warning was never received. 
    When I asked  for proof of such a message, Support could not provide any proof.  In short, the game logic automatically removed our company with no warning.  As Negociant says above, "The large hole in this game is the automatic deletion of a company" with no warning and that needs to be fixed.
    Purple Pirate, the next time you find a problem that discourages you from playing the game, I will support your concerns.  If we all do that, hopefully the enthusiasm for the game will grow instead of declining.
    Just like with the reset, the game lost players.  There is no reason why something as simple as providing a warning notice can't be implemented, since it is supposed to already be in place.
    Appreciate everyone's positive support for improvement.

lefox271
  • carlalexcarlalex Posts: 187Member Trainee
    IIRC I one time got a warning on the company info at the admin office about having missed minimum compoany contrib once and thart company would be deleted if it happened again.
    @carlalex

I remember getting a message at the company admin as well.  It was so long ago though I know it was mentioned.  The message probably comes up when you either contrib or create maybe.  Either way if the director was not logged on for months to see it it wouldn't have made a difference anyway.  

More can be done to let people know but Koei doesnt make changes unless it seriously impacts gameplay  I mean its been over a year and the block feature does not even work still lol
    If a Company is aut. deleted, then it's because non of the members was active for 90 days.
    Members that are not active for 90 days will be kicked out of the company. Ok?
    So with no active members left after 90 days, there can not be a Company anymore.

Another thing: A Company can only have a Colony if there are at least 5 members from 5 different accounts.
    You get this message at Comp.Admin.Office, when you want to start a Company or Colony.
    No that is incorrect @Alcmaria. Any company can start a colony.

With fewer than 5 members from different accounts you cannot activate either company storage or company shop. But there are no similar restrictions on colony development.
  • WesDoobnerWesDoobner Posts: 761Member Intermediate
    I've had my own colony and it never got deleted due to not having members from 5 different accounts, although it did get deleted when Maris first opened because I started in Seville. Moved to Lisbon, no problems.
    May the winds blow you well
    @xxxxxxx Purple Pirate, the next time you find a problem that discourages you from playing the game, I will support your concerns.

Not really sure what you are referring to. I've never posted any issues with the game that would 'discourage' me from playing. I admit that there are many area's of this game that i have not yet explored so i have little knowledge with them but they don't discourage me. If i had a query about something i ask someone in game either on my fl or in wc, no need to rant on a public forum about it. Of course this post could've gone the route of "what are the exact rules of maintaining a company and what are the conditions that cause their deletion" but i guess that's the effect of 'leaping before you look' lol.

I'm sure that 'if' anything is ever deleted from the server because of game mechanics then there's a reason for it. It would be nice if there was some guide out there that explains in detail how all these different systems work but there isn't. This is why this game is largely a 'trial and error' learning experience, we have to figure out all these little secrets on our own. That's why i used the ship modding example, not that i've done it myself. I do however agree that we need to encourage new players in the game but poor choices are just part of the learning experience. There's one golden rule with UWO, 'it's not a forgiving game' so try to think before you act, but if you make a mistake then don't fret just try again and learn from your mistakes...