AFK Farming [Abusive]

xXAltarielXxxXAltarielXx Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
23:00Pm GMT+0 there were 3 characters belonging to the same person logged in the Deadlands Map in a party.
I have been seeing them a a lot these last few days and they are ALWAYS there on Kalibus... 2 lower levels around 150ish, and one higher level (which is the guy´s main, a summoner) lvl 180ish or more...
Now, personally im not against AFK farming with your Summoner´s pet, its a game mechanic and it should be used as such, every class has its perks and summy ones are these...BUT... there is a line that should define clearly what is AFK farming with ONE character, and what is AFK Farming+Level boosting with MULTIPLE characters...
That alone should be enough to raise the issue whether or not that should be permitted...
That said, having a 180ish or so constantly in a 150 map depriving any other character from farming there should also be considerate as abusive behaviour...
whats more, when I saw this going on, I took it upon myself as to stop the situation so I went there and killed them all and left... the Summoner went out of his way to come after me about it...
as I said, AFK farming should be ok... but...to a certain extent... and within certain limits... This, isnt within those...
Im adding the screen shot I took after they were all dead.

Main Account Summoners who was Abusive:
 darcbreed (he went out of his way to come after me)
deathblader (he was the one using Gigantes to Afk kill mobs and gain both Items and XP for the party)

Secondary Accounts:
darcsoul
DARCTEAR