Blackshot [Emergency suggestion]

XtrakillzXtrakillz Posts: 1Member Beginner
Hi everybody who might read this topic...

First of all, i've been playing this game for years, under many accounts due to many reasons and i had left since last update for Blackshot Rev, as many though.
Thing is, i came back, for not so long however...

Let's start with the suggestion, to not beat around the bush...

First off, i am really sorry for the expression but you guys fucked up the game when you released that Blackshot Rev update, but i'm not going to just repeat what everyone says & said, let's start with the points where you fucked up.

1. That game feels like you have to pay more than last Blackshot
2. Your level thing, is that necessary to talk about it? ( it's a mess)
3. Gachabox....we miss the old ones. keep up with this name if you want to.
4. 6 vs 6 , really?
7. The point system, repair system.... 
8. Balanced weapons... why adding my credit card then? i could just buy some random free weapons from the shop

Wonder why i left when you dropped this update ?

All of this i've just quoted above, and all my money added inGame to see my weapons and stuffs getting changed into points....

I am sorry for my vocabulary, but you guys know how to kill a game... it's dying... people ran away 

Facts are you wanted to make money, but how will you make more money without your community ? things won't work that way.

Bring back our old blackshot... either way this game will flow under debts and it'll be too late to resurrect it.

I've been putting a lot of money into this, except when the Blackshot Rev came out, and you lost a player but also a customer, as all your old players who left out.

Please have a wonderful day.

unSensedaminemersni