To Nerf the effects of compact gas

xdohnutboixdohnutboi Posts: 4Member Beginner
Hi, recently there has been a major buff in damage for compact gas. It has resulted in a huge change in gameplay and I believed this has caused disappointment. 

An example of how greatly affected the gameplay is ; Let's take a hunting TFM match for instance. One can see himself being spammed by gas and dying to the effects of gas in a matter of 5 secs the moment his invincibility is gone if there are too many of it.

My suggestion is for you guys to nerf the damage for the compact gas to the original base damage, so as to ease gameplay to the way it was previously, and gather back the players who shaped Blackshot the way it was.

Hopefully you'll consider this suggestion and take into action. Thank you.
unSensed

Comments

• unSensedunSensed Posts: 7Member Beginner
    Hi, recently there has been a major buff in damage for compact gas. It has resulted in a huge change in gameplay and I believed this has caused disappointment.

An example of how greatly affected the gameplay is ; Let's take a hunting TFM match for instance. One can see himself being spammed by gas and dying to the effects of gas in a matter of 5 secs the moment his invincibility is gone if there are too many of it.

My suggestion is for you guys to nerf the damage for the compact gas to the original base damage, so as to ease gameplay to the way it was previously, and gather back the players who shaped Blackshot the way it was.

Hopefully you'll consider this suggestion and take into action. Thank you.