EXP - Event 1time in month

ConnusConnus Posts: 1Member Beginner
Hello troopers and WarRock team. I want to make some suggestion. Make more EXP events ^^ i think for some guys there are level 50+ is leveling a hard think wich waste a lot of time... so, what if 1 weekend in every month doing a exp event? like 100% 200%. Wich weekend and how much % it you chose thats not important. GUYS! - thats only a suggestion so be afraid with some reacts ^^

Comments

• HGMApexHGMApex Posts: 65WR GM Beginner
    Hello Connus,

Thanks for the suggestion. We want EXP Events to be special and in this case having a few a month might be special but we also want them to have a event tied to them as well!! With this being said we will be having exp events in the near future. 

Regards,

[HGM]Apex
    Killingtime
  • KillingtimeKillingtime Posts: 246Member Trainee
    I like it when they only have exp events on special days like Easter, Halloween etc.
    llfr4nll
  • bmw24021991bmw24021991 Posts: 9Member Beginner
    Lol dude? Dont ask about exp events lmao!?

Level 50 to make level ups is hard? U make me laugh bro ^^ 

I playing wr since 2007 and on this time it was HARD TO LEVEL UP but now? 

Now u get so much exp for free ... The gun archiements the most of it are 5k exp archs ...
    Same as some modes ... play 500 times ffa/WeaponMaster 10 or 20k exp idk anymore 
    etc etc etc

Or the 1st win u get 5k exp with prem!
    Im on lv 103 now and i dont ask about exp event cuz the level system in wr is not balanced since megagainzpkg 80% exp up etc exist! 

look players like qh0strazer a friend from me he is now after i think 5 or 6 months lv 75 with gainz pkg and playing tournament im only 103 and need 12 years for that lol ^^

Then on WM or EM idk it was 1 month 200% exp event that was more as enough !!!!!!!!!!

Greetz
    MrJusti1
  • MrJusti1MrJusti1 Posts: 10Member Beginner
    exp event addicts, public room or clan wars high lvls with no skill and brain callin lover lvlers hackers,ovcers etc... WORK HARD FOR IT AND YOU WILL SEE HOW IT WORKS. lmao