Bring Old Blackshot Global Patch Pls!!!

fallen46fallen46 Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hello Dear Friends,
Maybe so many players dislike my this idea, but to be honest, no one likes this Revolution = Pay2Win!
We all want old Blackshot Global Version,
Lets protest guys, be with us, so many players are with me already, but i want your support also,
Stop wasting your money on Revolution, its Pay2Win, play with normal weapons, do not charge BSC, do not waste your money anymore!
better to stay offline from this Revolution until they bring old Blackshot Global Version!

Our Demands:

Old Ranking: From Recruit to Command in Chief! same old ranking,

Weapons Mastery! Rockie, Elite, Pro, Expert, Master, Grand Master, with same mastery weapons, (Expert 4th: Ak NZ1) (Master: NX)

Old Characters: Vanessa, Travis, Cathy, Adam with their old Kits/Dresses

Clan War System: Clan vs Clan, no Mercenary Allow, 5vs5 Clan Members only,

Clan Win Ratio: Example Wins 33 Lose 12 Draw 8,

Remove this Competitive,

Bring all old Special Characters: Yuki, Rayne, Nina, Isabelle, Pei all,

Old Maps: (SD Crack down, Broken City and many more Missing) (TDM Snow, Roof Top and more which we had in old blackshot)

Gears, Tactics Package I, Tactics Package II, Magazine Extension BSC BP all!

Old Packages: (Snow Package) (Dragon Package) (Silver Package) and more missing!

Old Weapons: (Ak Dragon, Ak Snow, Ak Desert, Ak Forest) (Snipers: AWP Candy, AWP Black, McMillan Zebra)

Be with me guys and lets protest, i want you all with me!

Make Blackshot Great Again!
evanotty69loreleilee69eduf12

Comments

• BadDreamsGameMastersBadDreamsGameMasters Posts: 56Member, BS GM, Approved Member Beginner
    Hello fallen46 and sorry for this late answer.

Thank you for sharing your improvement suggestions with us. Your suggestions have been taken into consideration and we will forward them to the management of the game to aware them and make the decisions that go with it.

Once again thank you and wish you a nice day!

Regards,
    GA-xBadDreams
  • alicia236alicia236 Posts: 36Member Beginner
    Será que seremos ouvido?
    mX__
    Mx_PoSsuidO
    Lutando por um blackshot justo e limpo.
    beginning: dezembro/2008