Classic WoW success should be a example for Dekaron Publisher

elexetorelexetor Posts: 3Member Beginner
Idk who is Dekaron publisher nowdays or main company that takes lead decisions regarding the game, but they should take World of Warcraft classic success as a example, and make a dekaron classic server with action 1 up to 6, one of this actions, lower actions were all about player interactions, finding teams, full DFs, checking shops, more pvps/PKs across more lvl ranges, much more player to player interaction.

I hope classic servers in modern updated MMORPGs is a example, a dekaron classic server with updated graphic options and visuals is a good way to get a big portion of players who left back again for nostalgia sake and also for new players to discover how golden ages of dekaron was like, I know this might not be possible, but nobody expect the wow classic huge success and player base only from BETA invites alone...
OmegaBeamcanadianpawn

Comments

• Muller21prMuller21pr Posts: 12Member Beginner
    I don't know if it's a good idea. I have tried the new World of Warcraft Classic, and it's not so good as you may think. The gameplay is pretty dull and monotone, because you are always doing the same actions, like killing mobs and completing quests. I am big fan of World of Warcraft, but I became bored really fast of this game. The gameplay is actually very old, which makes the game very slow and not interesting. I continued to play World of Warcraft Classic only because I have found a wow classic boost. The powerlevelling that I have ordered changed everything and it became really interesting.