Server outage/issues

shaneaphoneshaneaphone Posts: 3Member Beginner
Main character has been booted for 20 minutes now alt has been booted also. Cannot reconnect due to 'server stoppage'.

22:23 GMT 

Not just me right?

Comments

• ZechariahZechariah Posts: 14Member Beginner
    having problems logging or even staying on once logged in, is there still server problem going on, today is june 7 at 1:25 est. 
  • hooskiefloofhooskiefloof Posts: 2Member Beginner
    I'm having the same trouble when i log in my alts I'm sure the rules said three accounts logged in but even just two I get booted every time with just my main account i'm fine so far. I started having the problem last night at 12am est and at the same time I keep getting warned the web page for uncharted waters online is a dangerous page I don't know if it has anything to do with the problem but the page was safe two days ago when I bought coins for the item shop. Its June 9th today and the problems were fixed on the 6th according to updates so I don't understand what is wrong but it keeps booting me with alts logged in. I thought maybe it was having maintenance but I can re log easy but get booted in less then a half an hour. hope this is fixed soon.
  • LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    Nah, it's not just you. Many players had same problems. I think latest updated that allowed players to open 3 accounts once to play the game which may be caused those problems lately. I finally figured out why I did keep getting the message "Not Respond" whenever I used the carriage or tried to enter colony while I accident clicked on End Process that prompted my game to close few times ,so latest updated may be responsible for these issues because I did not received this message when I played solo.

Btw, I got boot out of the game 4 times this week and also got dc'd few times. Lag issues had to be biggest issue for me to deal with.