[Event] IGN Backstory

RoguePapayaRoguePapaya Posts: 113Admin, WR LGM Trainee
edited August 2019 Events
Hello Soldiers,

As you all know, the S.E.A Clan Screenshot event has already ended but the good news is, we will be conducting another event similar to it. This time, it's going to be the IGN Backstory Event. Get a chance to win a *insert prize here* by entertaining us and telling us the backstory of your War Rock nickname no matter how ridiculous it may sound. So, what are you waiting for? Submit your entries now!

+Event Mechanics:
- This event will only run for S.E.A. users.
- From June 12th to July 10th (PHT) S.E.A. players can participate in this event.
- Let us know what your IGN means! Tell us the story behind it! 

Sample Entry:

Current IGN: Kimble
Short Story: I was eating at the cafeteria when I saw this beautiful girl. I told my friends about it and they said her name was "Kim", it was love at first sight. Everyday, her name was always on my mind. When I tried to play War Rock for the first time, I was creating my IGN and I thought of "Kim" and typed it all but only 4 and more letters are acceptable so I checked and thought of something else. I was so frustrated that I couldn'tt use the IGN "Kim" but I got a notification from my email about my TV Cable bill for the month. I was checking the content of the email then the word "cable" came into my mind and told myself "what if I combine it with Kim?" and that is how "Kimble" happened.

+Event Rules:
- You can only participate once.
- Remember that you can't type any inappropriate words, this includes your IGN. 
- If you have an inappropriate IGN and posted an entry here your name will be changed and will be given a warning.

+Event Rewards:
- There will be a total of 5 Winners.
- Each winner will receive a 
package of their choice valued at 1,000 WRC or less!

=====================================
=============EVENT UPDATE===========

TOP 5 IGN BACKSTORY
- ZAlSharpEYE
- ArmiDs
- RPcupiiidz
- KlyntoyGaming
- lSoulHunterl

Congratulations on winning the event!
Kindly submit a ticket to claim your rewards!

=============EVENT UPDATE===========

Regards,

War Rock Team.

RPcupiiidzepacada012415Esperaxyfsai3127

Comments

• HGMSavannahHGMSavannah Posts: 14WR GM Beginner
    edited June 2019
    Kamusta Soldiers?

Natapos man ang ating SEA Clan Screenshot Event, huwag mag alala subalit magkakaroon tayo muli ng isa pang event na gaya nito at ito ay ang "IGN Backstory Event" Pagkakataon niyo na upang manalo ng *insert prize here* sa pamamagitan ng pag aliw sa amin mga GMs at pagkuwento ng pinagmulan ng iyong War Rock nickname kahit gaano pa yan katawa-tawa. Kaya ano pang hinihintay niyo? Sali na! 

+Event Mechanics:

- Ang event na ito ay para lamang sa mga S.E.A users.
    - Mula June 12 hanggang July 10 (PHT), ang mga manlalaro galing S.E.A ay maaaring sumali.
    - Ikuwento ang pinagmulan ng iyong IGN!

- Sample Entry

Current IGN: Kimble

Short Story: Kumakain ako sa cafeteria nung naka kita ako ng isang magandang babae. Ikinuwento ko ito sa aking mga kaibigan at sabi nila, Kim daw ang pangalan niya. Para itong love at first sight. Araw araw, pangalan niya lagi ang nasa isip ko. Nung una akong nag laro ng War Rock, naisip kong ilagay ang "Kim" bilang aking IGN ngunit apat o higit pang letra ang kailangan kaya nag isip isip ako. Naiinis ako dahil hindi pwede ang pangalang "Kim" kaya nung isang araw na nakakuha ako ng notification galing sa aking cable bill, habang binabasa ito, agad na pumasok sa isipan ko ang "cable" kaya naisip ko, bakit hindi ko kaya sila ipagdugtong ng Kim? Kaya duon nabuo ang "Kimble"

+Event Rules:

- Isang beses lamang maaaring sumali.
    - Huwag mag lagay ng mga di kanais nais na salita. Kasama na rito ang iyong IGN.
    - Kung ang iyong IGN ay di kanais nais, ito ay aming papalitan at ika'y makaka tanggap ng warning. 

+Event Rewards:

- Lima (5) ang mananalo sa ating event.
    - Lahat ng mananalo ay makaka tanggap ng anumang package na may halagang 1000 WRC.

Regards,

War Rock Team.
    RPcupiiidz
  • KlyntoyisbrokeKlyntoyisbroke Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Current IGN: KlyntoyGaming

Short Story: I was once a high school student in year 2012 when i first played WarRock and one of my friend Dennis is the first to introduce me to this game i didn't have time to play so i created an account named UpbzD0yz i really admire players from various clans like WakWak Clan and MeltDown so i tried my best to be good at this game but after how many months of playing i still cant compete on high tier players so i stopped playing the game and decided to finish my high school life and in the now i graduated and have a decent job i decided to build my own PC to stream on facebook like other games and i once visited an internet cafe named NetCentral and i see a little kid playing War Rock and it just hit me on how nostalgic the game on high school days was, so by the time of 2019 i started playing War Rock again because i really admired Jay who's ingame name is Erp-Yaj and now at the time i finally know whats my ingame name's gonna be and that will be coming from my real name Klynt and added the letter O and Y on it because thats what they always calls me when im running errands for my parents and to dedicate for my love of gaming thats how "KlyntoyGaming " is created.
    ankit234tolosa112enting27
  • BeoyogianBeoyogian Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Current IGN: LIQUIDMIRACLE

Short Story
    :

NAGLALARO AKO NANG DOTA 2 NOON NONG NALAMAN KO NA SI MIRACLE AY ISANG MAGALING NA MANLALARO SA DOTA 2 AT ANG KANYANG TEAM AY TEAM LIQUID NAISIPAN KUNG ILAGAY ANG LIQUIDMIRACLE SA WARROCK IGN KO KASI IDOL KO SI MIRACLE SIYA RIN ANG PINAKAMAGALING MAG "INVOKER" SA DOTA 2 KAYA NONG ISANG ARAW TUMINGIN AKO SA YOUTUBE AT TINIGNAN KO LAHAT NANG GALAW NYA KAYA DON NA NABUO ANG LIQUIDMIRACLE SA WARROCK.
    AT AKO ANG LIQUIDMIRACLE NG WARROCK PAPAYA :D
  • johnaldrey11johnaldrey11 Posts: 16Member Beginner
    Current IGN: Mafia1Fiora

Short Story: Mafia all of my Friends call me Mafia I didn't even know, why they calling me that Name, But for me Im happy when they call me Mafia because for me Mafia Means to Love someone who Love you.
                      1 - 
    this number is very significant to me because this is my Birthday "December 1, 2001" and also our Monthsary with my Lovers.
                      Fiora When Fragmatic Shut down I found this games "League Of Legends" and i played it Months After that i Find this Beautiful Hero Named "Fiora" I love her Style and Skills so that This Hero is very Special to me.

And Finally I discover that there have another more War Rock that they Announce the "Papaya Play" so I created a account and when it done my Problem is my IGN. Im trying to think what IGN that i used to. And I Remember I called Mafia And my Birthday especially our Monthsary And my Hero that very Special to me. So I Combined it and after that my IGN is Mafia1Fiora. <3
    dmcshield11tolosa112the0nezaprilrona09ShootMe99xkramzy144k2ikawnabaako12myphone23mcrhyme10
  • H3ARTGROUNDH3ARTGROUND Posts: 0Member Beginner
    HGMSavannah Paki balik naman po un Account ko Level 79 ang user name nya: RonRonlURAGON Thanks you HGMSavannah
  • ankit234ankit234 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Current IGN: anki23  

Short Story  : During Rainy climate in india of 4 July 2010 me and my Friends were having a cup of tea outside ..creating some newsuns around troubling peoples all around i teased a girl by here short hairs she remembered my face during that period after fews days at the same spot i alone having a cup of tea at that stall while i was leaving at my motorbike i have printed my name ankit on my number plate while same girl which i had teased ..while she readed my name and called me ankya in indian style nickname in india its popluar to tease another name by making its short form XD she shouted loudly ankya anki i felt so annoying but later on i liked here and too here nickname which she gave me so i kept my warrrock nick as anki23 .........heheh but playing warrock from beta version but mostly in gamers first later on started to banned IDs unnecessarily so left focused on study started again by intersting new events fast EXP new map few retails,clans, daily rewards ahhh that all i leave :)

THANKING YOU ,
    anki23
  • dmcshield11dmcshield11 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Current IGN: GoodByeIronMan

Short Story: When my Friend invite me to Watch a Movie in titled "Iron Man" when Movie it started I think this movie is Boring. But When Tony Stark Make a Robot like OMYGOD this Movie is Very Interesting. So that I watched All of his Movie Specially his Team that Called AVENGER all of this Movie is my Favorite specially Iron Man. And my Friends Invite mo to Watch movie again which In Titled "END GAME" they say this is the last Movie of Avenger. Im so happy when i saw Iron Man there. But in the last IRON MAN was sacrifice his self against Thanus. Im crying when IRON MAN saying his last message "I AM IRON MAN" Im so very proud of Iron Man. 

My Classmate is Inviting mo to Play a Game "War Rock" but this is my first time to play this game. So I created a Account but there is a more Step. My classmate said that is your IGN so first i wrote is Iron Man but it is not Working so I remembered that Iron man was sacrificed so I wrote is GoodByeIronMan. 
    tolosa112johnaldrey11the0nezkramzy144k2ikawnabaako12myphone23mcrhyme10
  • RPcupiiidzRPcupiiidz Posts: 41Member Beginner
    Current IGN: RPcupiiidz

Short Story:
    The idea of my IGN actually came from my mother.Back in days i heard my mom singing Mr.Kupido(
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzcdspyXkyM) and i almost laugh when she did singing coz the song kinda corny for me.and i ask her who sang that song and she told me "Rachel Alejandro"(one of the best opm singer in the philippines).
    So when i heard the news that WarRock is on steam,i immediately create an account.but i kept thinking what IGN i would be used?and then suddenly my mom called me up to eat lunch.and then i remember the song that mom used to sing.
    So at first i put Mr.Kupido but im not satisfied with that IGN,so i translate kupido to English."Kupido" means "Cupid".And Cupid is such a good name,and then i create MrCupid but i dont like to put a "MR" in my IGN so i change to RPcupiiidz.
    "RP" means "REPUBLICA" coz i came from that clan.I put 3 "i" in cupiiidz to remember the "3 star" in my beloved flag "Philippines"
    Luzon,Visayas,Mindanao represent 3star in our philippine flag.and then the letter "Z" came from the movie "World War Z"coz before i create my IGN my little brother watching World War Z in youtube beside me and then i realize to put a "Z" in my IGN,thatz the idea came from.
    Thatz my IGN back story.I hope u enjoy reading it.godbless.
    Sexperimentlehkim2lovebug24haharotayesha7Porfor4maxibaliwhaharot111balbonikbadong143and 1 other.
  • soulhunter8soulhunter8 Posts: 4Member Beginner
    Current IGN: lSoulHunterl

Short Story:

My friends and I, way before the game War Rock came in the Philippines, love to 'hunt' or search for a place or hide out for us to hang out or meet. There started calling our group as "Hunters". We named ourselves and got the following aliases: Ken as FireHunter, Joseph as LifeHunter, me as SoulHunter, Lawrence as GrimHunter, Jonathan as BoneHunter, and Jerald as HeadHunter.

It was on 2008 when one of our friends invited as to play War Rock. I joined them late because prior to this game I was playing Ragnarok PH where I was a Guild Master in Baldur (Chaos & Loki) server. When I created my account, there was already someone who uses the IGN "SoulHunter" so I just add my favorite number 8, just to have a similar IGN with my friends who already playing the game using our codenames/aliases.

Years passed, my account here in Papaya/Steam is still the same account I've created.

TimeLine of my IGN in War Rock Philippines:
    AMPED (2008-2013): SoulHunter8
    Massive Gaming (2013-2015): SoulHunter8 to [L]Soul
    LeadHope & Fragmatic Games (2015-2018): [L]Soul

imageimageimage

The special character in the IGN '[L]Soul' was part of the prizes we received in the 2014 National WarRock Championship.

It was derived from the Clan Name i've been part from 2013 to present (after the AMPED publisher) when I was recruited by Clan 'Locusts'.
    [L] - Locusts
    Soul - short for 'SoulHunter'

When my account was migrated, the IGN "[L]Soul" was not absorbed, the IGN 'SoulHunter' was already taken, even the "lLlSoul" so I created lSoulHunterl for familiarity to the WarRock PH community.
    Gavreelthe0nezmyphone23
  • marvin2114amarvin2114a Posts: 0Member Beginner
    CURRENT IGN: BimBaeBim 

[short story] Nung bata ako lage akong inaasar na muka daw akong bibi (duck) Pero ang tunay kong pangalan marvin kaya biglang nagtaka ako nung naging binata na ako pinalayaw na nila sakin bibim naman kaya nung nasimulan ko ng matutunan maglaro ng mga online at offline games Lage ko ng ginagamit yung BimBaeBim pinaghalo ko na yung pinangasar at ginawang palayaw ko Yun lang salamat 
    IGN:BimBaeBim
    epacada012415myphone23
  • raymarmendezraymarmendez Posts: 0Member Beginner
    IGN:lBTlOrcus

Noong November 2017  ay pumunta ako sa isang computer shop para bumili ng load nakita ko ang mga kaibigan ko don na ang sasaya nilang nag lalaro  naisipan kong mag laro kahit hnde pa ako marunong wala pa akong ka alam alam sa computer noon kaya nung nag laro ako palagi nalang akong namamatay kaya pero naka lipas ang ilang buwan ay natuto na ako at dun ko nakilala si [BT]Orcus ang galing galing nya humanga ako sa galing nya. kaso nga lang snobber sya hnde nya ako pina pansin pero kahit na ganun ini idulo ko pa rin sya kahit may pag ka snobber sya, at nung 2018 December ay nalungkot ako dahil mawawala na ang WarRock PH nalungkot talaga ako dahil yan ang una kong nilarong Online Games, hnde kona makaka laro ang Idol ko pero nung may nag sabi sa akin na may WarRock Papaya ay dali dali akong pumunta sa isang computer shop at di nawnload ko ito nung una nahihirapan ako na mag register, kung ano ano nilalagay ko pero ayaw pa rin pero tinuruan ako ng kaibigan ko kung paano at madali naman ako natuto at nung i start ko ang WarRock Papaya ay hnde na ako nag iisip kung anong ilalagay kong nickname dahil nong nag reregister palang ako na isip ko na ang Idol kong c [BT]Orcus ang ilagay kong nickname, kaya yun na nga nilagay ko ay lBTlOrcus at maraming nag ba bush sa akin sa WarRock ngayun dahil bakit daw yan ang IGN ko eh hnde naman daw ako ang totoong [BT]Orcus hnde kona lang sila pina pansin, at yun lang po sana nagustuhan nyo
  • epacada012415epacada012415 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Current IGN: iSiOMYRiCEi

short story:

One day the brother of my wife is on the caoch playing and eating some junkfoods then, after 5-6min. he sing a different type of food until i heard that word "gusto ko kumain ng siomairice sososomairice." hahaha then after 1week i heard war rock is alive again, the i say "really"? then i open up my pc go to steam and download war rock, then after i download it i creat my own account then Im thinking for a name of may account then the litter brother of my wife sings again then i laugh a lot. thats all abaout my namess journey hahaha! ty god bless!
  • JohnRichardFermilJohnRichardFermil Posts: 0Member Beginner

Current IGN : ZAlSharpEYE

Way back 2014, My
    very first ever clan was PinkPalaka, I started as StarYanIhh. November 2014, I
    joined the clan APACHE, Kings of Cloud Forest, I really idolized them on how
    they conquer the field with such great moves with sniper characters, dancing
    NTW_20, quick change of 3rd slot items like ssg and m21. Those are the days
    where cloud forest map was so popular, you can see them, APACHE clan, nesting
    and threatening any clan who will go and claim their territory, I wanted to
    join them and changed my IGN to StarryHere that time. I wanted to improved my
    sniper skills, so I joined them, trained and disciplined by them. That was a
    great experience, but all members have been quitting the game because
    priorities are coming on their way, they had to stop and focus on their own life.
    It was not a long journey with them, but they taught me a lot on how to be a
    GOOD and EFFECTIVE GROUND SNIPER.

2015, I was
    invited by my friend from ZyberArmy to join their clan, everyone who is in the
    clan has ZA on their IGNs, so I have to changed my IGN again, that time it was
    so hard for me to choose from which could make a name on WarRock, 2 days have
    passed, before I decided to change my IGN, I was sitting on our sofa watching TV
    and this movie pop up, called Avengers. Hawkeye really gives me the idea on how
    will I create my new IGN. I was so excited to changed my IGN. Here’s the
    backstory of it and the meaning of every word

ZA = ZyberArmy

l= LEGENDARY

Sharp = sharp as bullets, sharp in
    instincts, sharp in every move.

EYE = as a sniper, you should be the
    one to see anything, report anything, and avoid anything from the attacks of
    the enemy, Probably the EYE of the ZyberArmy!

Til present I carry on the name I
    created and being proud of it, I am ZAlSharpEYE ! Reporting for duty ! HOORAH
    ZALUTE !

jayziedaizon02algagwapo098jhonx007glgalvezmiko1234swikaydjayargonzales04MrCaps143myphone23HGMLegendaryand 1 other.
  • GavreelGavreel Posts: 30Member Beginner
    Current IGN: ArmiDs

Short Story: Most of my friends are curious why i choose the Game name "ArmiDs" . You can't even search it in google or can't even find a meaning of it. So i keep using the IGN "ArmiDs" even on the other game platform and even on Facebook haha.

The Story behind it is way back 2007 during my 4th year Highschool days, i have an classmate who was older to all of us with a badboy style attitude. If he was going to call someone/classmate, he keep using the shorten name of our fullnames. 

So one day when he was playing a guitar in our classroom and he ask me "ArmiDs come and jam with me" . So i jam with him, and then i keep thinking where did he get that name. Later on, when where having a short quiz and i write my Full name at the top of course and that is "Archie Mig Dumayaca" and then i realize "aha! this guy is good/cool" he just added an "S" so it will be shorten to "ArmiDs", and i also Capitalize the letter "D" because that was my Last Name/Surname . So thats the Backstory of my IGN for me it was cool, and then later on most of my friends call me that, specially my WarRock friends that i can meet personally.
    myphone23
  • shedevilishshedevilish Posts: 7Member Beginner
    CURRENT IGN: SheDevil
    Story: This is the nickname of an anime character that i really like i chose this nickname because this signifies strength of a character or a player and it was a cool name specially if you i am at the top of scoreboard. 
  • MashiroKunaMaeMashiroKunaMae Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Current IGN:MashiroKunaMae
    Story:  Noverber 15 2016 i Was Playing Minecraft 1.5.2 Version Minecraft Server Jogar.ghostsv.net
    After i Saw The MInecraft Name MashiroKunaMae Soo I LIke The Pronouncation so Thats why all game i use MashiroKunaMae name cause i want the sounds that you pronouce it.

I Started playing minecraft Since a 10 years and I Learn Spanish and PORTUGUESE Litte Language.Adventure on me and have some PVP and BUILD A House. I Started Playing Warrock since  2012 not sure that years do you know why i like playing warrock. I Played warrock cause is too fun playing C.O.C,Battle Group And PVE Channel. AFter that 2012 TO 2015 i Stop Playing Warrock Cause is too many Cheaters
              Then i Played MInecraft again 2015-2016 after that year i play again warrock FRAGMATIC Version.On a Fragmatic VErsion im a lvl 43 the name is DeDexx i can't migrate it now cause i forgot the name.And is Stop Again Playing Warrock cause too many Cheaters and Hackers too.By The Way My Acc Was Hack cause of the fake GM there are 2 game want to hack me the 1 is [GM]azmondeus and thesecond 2 is [GM]Amiithiel.iTs my Bad cause i dont know the REAL GM Name. THe Real GM is [GM]asmondeuz not [GM]azmonduez] and the second  GM is [GM]Amithiel AFter  im afraid those time cause yesterday i was Charge a Wrcash 250 then one day i was hack. AFter That  i Send Ticket on GM GMAIL PAGE  The date i was send ticket  is AUGUST 13 2018 /9:04 AM BUT THE Fragmatic support Reply 1 hour ago so the hacker delete my guns . soo I  was Stop again playing warrock.
              So  i know that the warrock has on steam i played once but i dont like the first it tried cause i can't get the gun when i roll not even the FRAGMATIC soo i stop played again in 1 month i think then i tried to played the warrock cause its my favorite game soo i practice too much to become a Not a Too Much a Pro soo now im here sending a [event]IGN BACKSTORY  I WISH I COULD I WIN THIS EVENT ☺

myphone23ayaluhan2
  • creamjonescreamjones Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Choosing an in-game name is a really difficult thing to do. Sometimes, you just can't think of something or you're just not comfortable with the ones that you've already chosen. Even if you've already chosen a certain IGN, you instantly regret it because it's awful, misclicked letters, and etc. An in-game name symbolizes your identity. It's like introducing youself on the first day of school. Ofcourse introducing your name is a necessity since you'll be studying with them in the four corners of the classroom. Just like choosing an IGN, you'll be carrying that name for the rest of your life (unless you choose to change it.)

I've played a lot of games(online or offline/lan) for almost more than half of my existence. I've played games like Dota 2, Counter Strike:Global Offensive, Cabal, Ran Online, Special Force, PointBlank and WarRock. These games have a lot of things in common in terms of strategizing, tactics and gameplays. I've always been fascinated with fast games because it saves time and I can quickly move on from the game and find a new one. I've chosen the in-game name "FastPlay" since it really means a lot to me. I always love the FastPlay strategy because it just blows your enemy away. They won't know what hit them. I want to be recognized and remembered not just because I go by the name FastPlay, but also because I embrace the same playstyle.

Thank you for reading! More Power to the WarRock community
  • LeonardwawixLeonardwawix Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Current IGN: AbdulAmir

Story: I was watching a movie entitled "3 Idiots" and one of the cast is Aamir Khan. So nakadecide ako na itatagalog ko nalang kasi ang hirap. Sa 3 cast na ito ay na idolohan ko si amir khan which is Amir means "ruler" . Ngayon gumawa ako ng account ko sa warrock tapos ang pangit kasi kong AmirKhaan ipapangalan ko, nagpatulong ako sa mga bata na nasa bahay tapos may bata na hindi pa masyadong marunong mag salita, kahit na alam kong d pa sya marunong mag salita kinakausap ko parin sya na mag papatulong sa na ako. na shock ako kasi nag salita siya tapos ang unang sinabi nya is "abzul" tapos pinaulit ko sa kanya yung sinabi nya at yun sinabi nya "Abdul" ngayon sinearch ko yung meaning ng abdul then ang ibig sabihin nito ay "Servant" medyo okay narin kasi Abdul "Servant" and Amir "Ruler" :) ngayon yung bata na nagtulong sakin ay pinangalanan ng Abdul. HAHAHA
    jirey25
  • enting27enting27 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    IGN:lTlxEnting1973
    First of all when my IGN came from,.
    When I was young I called my mom to enting because I was so handsome. So I thought it was so I put my ign in Warrock PH yet. good song nickname I'm enting. because my friends call them I'm enting your handsome toll. then suddenly I thought I joined the fraternity years of the end of my nickname in 1973 because I entered a fraternity in 1973 when my fraternity came to be the name of our fraternity was ALPHA KAPPA RHO INTERNATIONAL. so I put that year. That's the story of IGN I thank you Sir GM: D god blesss you all.
    myphone23
  • ayesha7ayesha7 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Current IGN : RPdnatSthtGin1

Short Story

i was browsing FACEBOOK. when someone chatting. i didn't know who's that girl so i try to be friend with her. we chat every and after work. then we became a close friend.. then one month passing. we try to meet. then i inviting her to. eat and after that i ask her . if she drink alcohol and she said yes. we talk a lot . and we didn't notice that we are drunk.. and then someone happen. then we brought to emotion and then we slept in bed. and then when the morning shine were shocked. cos were both naked. and that incident happened year. 2008. and then that ONENIGHTSTAND happened.
            so when i heared the news. that warrock is on STEAM. i imediately create account. cos i miss WARROCK a lot. and then create IGN. i think about what IGN i would be used and then i remember the GIRL that i met. in 2008. so i create name RP1nightStand. and then the migration happened. so i change the IGN. to RPdnatSthGin1
    then RP - means. REPUBLICA. and then the 1nightStand. came from that incident year 2008.

THAT'S MY IGN BACK STORY THANKS FOR READING. :) 
  • neoex22neoex22 Posts: 0Member Beginner

IGN:
    xNeOExDeatHx

Story: I am
    a big fan of Final Fantasy sa sobrang adek ko non sa game nato.Halos d na
    ako kumain at matulog para lang matapos yong game. Hanggang umabot ako sa last
    boss na si "Exdeath" hirap akong puksahin siya hanggang may time na
    natalo ko siya akala ko yon na ung last but meron pa pla syang last evolved na
    si NeoExdeath. paulit ulit ko siyang kinakalaban hanggang matalo ko siya. At
    that moment hindi na maalis yong name na NeoExdeath. Sabi nga ng isip ko hindi
    naman masama kong mag name ng villain gaya ni Exdeath. So I choose that name
    for my IGN. All the games that I've played specially Warrock since Amped
    pa ang may-ari NeOExDeatH lang ang gamit ko. Thank you for sharing my short
    story..godbless Warrock ^_^

• kykhylekykhyle Posts: 1Member Beginner
    IGN: Misch1ef

One time, I was watching movie titled Thor: The Dark World. In the last scene loki prentended that he is dead. So thor grieve and cry so hard. And then at the last scene, loki is really alive. He just trolls thor, and I remember that Loki is the God of Mischief. I thought mischief is a cool ass word. I search for the definition of it, it fits me. I am mischievous sometimes. Anyways, thats it! Thank you :) 
  • earlmendozaearlmendoza Posts: 3Member Beginner
    IGN: eXeYves

STORY:

what is eXe?eXe short in eXecute this is my clan.eXecute
    is an organization composed of many bright and talented
    not even in playing.eXecute create this because of Dota 2.
    .What is Yves?is a common French male given name of celtic
    .why Yves? when i was born my mother give this name "Yves"
    beacuse she is the devotee of Saint Yves of Brittany
    so i decided why Yves to put in my Character name on
    War Rock to easy know you are and who you are,
    because this my real Name.But when i enter in
    eXecute Clan our Clan Master decided to put an
    [eXe]short in eXecute on Character Name to prove
    to how represent our clan and we proud of it .so that
    i combined it to eXe and to my name "eXeYves".

Thank you :)
  • InsaahneeInsaahnee Posts: 22Member Beginner
    Hello,

IGN: rnbeastz

I love RN'B music and i was always a beast in this game, so rnbeastz. Now make a tournament for competitive players. It's getting boring.
  • xyfsai3127xyfsai3127 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    CURRENT IGN: 0v3rW4TcH

Short Story:  

0v3rW4TcH (OVERWATCH) started nung nanuod ako ng movie series sa Netfix at isa na dito yung movie na may pamagat na "Shooter" (From executive producer Mark Whalberg). Napabilib talaga ako sa palabas na to dahil sa pagiging Sniper user ni Bob Lee "The Nailer" Swagger and sa partner niya naman na si Isaac Johnson, (Omar Epps) who is a former Marine and Commanding officer of Bob Lee. Noong nasa Operation sila ang role ni Isaac ay isang Conspirator`s Radar at si Swagger naman ay naatasang maging Backup or Overwatch na taga sipat, gamit ang kanyang Sniper Rifle. Sinabi ito ni Isaac sa kanya para gabayan, Kaya naman yung meaning numbers ng "0v3rW4TcH" ko is an example of Calculation ng isang Target, Oras or Distansya ng Location mula nadin Conspirator`s Radar na gamit. At sa kabuohan ng pangyayari at naunawaan ko sa palabas na yon ay nag flashback sa akin 'yun nung mag laro ako ng warrock at naisipan kong gamitin ang ign nato. Dahil nga nasa operation warfare sila or Battlefield at pagiging troopers o marine nila kaya sa larong War Rock sa Steam.. ang salitang ginamit ko para sa ign na (0v3rW4TcH) at ang pagkakaintindi ko sa Overwatch is it is a force protection tactics in modern where one small unit or military vechicle supports another while it is executing fire and movements tactics. An over watching unit takes a position were it can observe the terrain ahead, especially likely enemy positions, that's all
  • xyfsai3127xyfsai3127 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    CURRENT IGN: 0v3rW4TcH

Short Story:  

0v3rW4TcH (OVERWATCH) started nung nanuod ako ng movie series sa Netfix at isa na dito yung movie na may pamagat na "Shooter" (From executive producer Mark Whalberg). Napabilib talaga ako sa palabas na to dahil sa pagiging Sniper user ni Bob Lee "The Nailer" Swagger and sa partner niya naman na si Isaac Johnson, (Omar Epps) who is a former Marine and Commanding officer of Bob Lee. Noong nasa Operation sila ang role ni Isaac ay isang Conspirator`s Radar at si Swagger naman ay naatasang maging Backup or Overwatch na taga sipat, gamit ang kanyang Sniper Rifle. Sinabi ito ni Isaac sa kanya para gabayan, Kaya naman yung meaning numbers ng "0v3rW4TcH" ko is an example of Calculation ng isang Target, Oras or Distansya ng Location mula nadin Conspirator`s Radar na gamit. At sa kabuohan ng pangyayari at naunawaan ko sa palabas na yon ay nag flashback sa akin 'yun nung mag laro ako ng warrock at naisipan kong gamitin ang ign nato. Dahil nga nasa operation warfare sila or Battlefield at pagiging troopers o marine nila kaya sa larong War Rock sa Steam.. ang salitang ginamit ko para sa ign na (0v3rW4TcH) at ang pagkakaintindi ko sa Overwatch is it is a force protection tactics in modern where one small unit or military vechicle supports another while it is executing fire and movements tactics. An over watching unit takes a position were it can observe the terrain ahead, especially likely enemy positions, that's all. Since matagal nadin akong naglalaro ng WarRock, nuon pa man ay hilig ko nadin talagang mag-obserba sa bawat ganap. At sa laro, isa sa gusto ko talagang gamitin is yung sniper, as watcher sa high grounds basta taga-sipat hahaha. Start to play and Watch until the game is Over.. hahaha :)

Salamat po. 
    rundellsmeth9
  • creamjonescreamjones Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Current IGN: FastPlay

Short Story: Choosing an in-game name is a really difficult thing to do. Sometimes, you just can't think of something or you're just not comfortable with the ones that you've already chosen. Even if you've already chosen a certain IGN, you instantly regret it because it's awful, misclicked letters, and etc. An in-game name symbolizes your identity. It's like introducing youself on the first day of school. Ofcourse introducing your name is a necessity since you'll be studying with them in the four corners of the classroom. Just like choosing an IGN, you'll be carrying that name for the rest of your life (unless you choose to change it.)

I've played a lot of games(online or offline/lan) for almost more than half of my existence. I've played games like Dota 2, Counter Strike:Global Offensive, Cabal, Ran Online, Special Force, PointBlank and WarRock. These games have a lot of things in common in terms of strategizing, tactics and gameplays. I've always been fascinated with fast games because it saves time and I can quickly move on from the game and find a new one. I've chosen the in-game name "FastPlay" since it really means a lot to me. I always love the FastPlay strategy because it just blows your enemy away. They won't know what hit them. I want to be recognized and remembered not just because I go by the name FastPlay, but also because I embrace the same playstyle.

Thank you for reading! More Power to the WarRock communityChoosing an in-game name is a really difficult thing to do. Sometimes, you just can't think of something or you're just not comfortable with the ones that you've already chosen. Even if you've already chosen a certain IGN, you instantly regret it because it's awful, misclicked letters, and etc. An in-game name symbolizes your identity. It's like introducing youself on the first day of school. Ofcourse introducing your name is a necessity since you'll be studying with them in the four corners of the classroom. Just like choosing an IGN, you'll be carrying that name for the rest of your life (unless you choose to change it.)

Thank you for reading! More Power to the WarRock community!
  • clynttroy2019clynttroy2019 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    IGN: lSWlxForsyth

From the name lSWl x Forsyth, lSWl it cames from my Clan name SlayWarriors that i haved stick with since I played Warrock Global>S.E.A I used this codename same as other members of the Clan like
    1.lSWlxMarcial
    2.lSWlxSleepy
    3.lSWlxBabyMarc
    4.lSWlxBabyAnjong
    5.lSWlxAsset
    6.lSWlxgamingkate
    7.lSWlxJustify
    8.lSWlxMiaang
    9.lSWlxPeriod
    10.lSWlxJoel
    11.lSWlxFujiDenZo
    12.lSWlxlNeophyte
    13.lSWlJanGalang
    14.lSWlxBiancakes
    15.lSWlxMrBentoy
    16.lSWlxRehgee
    17.lSWlxGin06
    18.lSWlxDc7JaH
    19.lSWlxArvin
    20.lSWlxLenard
    21.lSWlNeega
    22.lSWlxMarley
    23.lSWlxCaiser
    24.lSWlxKagura
    25.lSWlxForsyth
    26.lSWlxOxygenDown
    27.lSWlxJustine
    28.lSWlxSakura
    29.lSWlxFyam02
    30.lSWlxAHASNAKE
    31.lSWlxBabyCarlos
    32.lSWlxNoFunForYou
    33.lSWlxMiaang
    34.lSWlxBabyMarc
    35.lSWlxBabyAnjong
    36.lSWlxBabyJeric
    37.lSWlxPeriod
    38.lSWlxDyrus
    39.lSWlxPsycho
    40.lSWlxKazumi
    41.lSWlxKarina
    42.lSWlxBabyNico
    43.lSWlxRyle
    44.lSWlxBebeH
    45.lSWlxRibo
    46.lSWlxBabyBlueyes
    47.lSWlxRelevant
    and counted

but before this lSWlxForsyth came out, I used the name "Forsyth" so here it is the beginning of my story ten tenenen * insert 20century fox music :D
    Forsyth name came from a very talented person of the world a huge dancer a Hiphop International dancer. I heard it from my co. dancer, they told me to search for Scott Forsyth to pick some ideas and observe his movements. Since im also a dancer i searched for Mr.Forsyth and from that day I started to idolized him. June 4, 2014 and that's the day where I joined the DSQUARED CREW also a hiphop international team. One day coaches choose a line up for the Hip Hop International Competition where Mr.Forsyth is one of the coaches, so i haved the chance to meet and see him in person but suddenly coaches didnt not select me as one of the official line up for Arizona HHI. we only need 8members out of 100 to represent Philippines. Forsyth has huge movements and a beast dancer he killed every seconds of the beat. When I play and have pointed sight i feel like a beast too even if not :D
    I stopped playing warrock since I graduated in High school and decided to focus in my study and career. May 06, 2018 I graduated in college and got a job I decided to play again and convince my other co player in amped to play again War Rock and yeah we play together. When I was creating this Account no doubt I input the name "FORSYTH" that inspired me in my whole career.
  • jackybalanayjackybalanay Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Current IGN: lVALlMinesweep

Short story: Noong march ,14 2019 Habang nag hihintay ako na matapos yong na download
    ko na warrocknag iisip ako kong ano ang ilalagay ko na pangalan at bigla akong napatingin sa 
    katabi ko sa computer shop na nag lalaro ng Minesweeper at bigla kong na
    Isip na bat di dikaya Minesweep ang ilagay ko sa character name noon kasi dito sa 
    amin Di masyadong malakas ang net paminsan minsan nawawala pa ang net kaya
    nag lalaro ako ng Minesweeper kahit diko alam kong paano laruin hahaha at pag bumalik
    ang net yong warrock nanaman. at nang natapos na ang na download ko na warrock
    nilagay ko agad yong Minesweep na charater name tapos dinagdagan ko nang VAL
    Dahil yong ang clan name namin VALHALLA Hangang ngayon masaya parin ako nag
    Lalaro ng warrock
  • francmeisterfrancmeister Posts: 5Member Beginner
    test
This discussion has been closed.