Account blocked

DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
I made a pow camp solo then i got a phone call and totaly forget i created a pow camp, come back and see account blocked for 10 065minuts, tried to log in again and it say :

"Your migration request is currently being processed. Please try again later."

When klikk OK end in log in screen again, klikk Ok and it say account blocked for 10 066minut now, tried again and now on 10 067minuts

WTF is this bug????????????

Comments

• RPcupiiidzRPcupiiidz Posts: 41Member Beginner
    try to send a ticket in support.
  • DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    You made me laugh dude thx XD
    Support not working since 2017 oppened 6-7 topic about it wrote to all the GM HGM so on, no respond
    In topic wrote 19 times to GM who was telling the gamers with some problem he will be asking his team about this issue, and after years of waiting still no any feed back :)

A couple month back a kid oppened same topic as i did multiple times, he got a GM responding to him, he told he will help  him solve this then me + a few other player also asked him about this and asking his help, he is in hiding ever since :))))) Maybe his support also not working :)
    GM always answer me in support..i dont why are u saying that GM didnt reply to you and he's hiding.
    be kind and nice to all GM.:)
  • Oneplay26Oneplay26 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    may account is not level 45 T_T 

• Oneplay26Oneplay26 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    ACCOUNT AUTHENTICATION level 12 lang po lumabas gm t_t
  • R3voxWRR3voxWR Posts: 568Member Intermediate
    Hi @Druida,

if you went AFK in a Zombie... I think you would have been killed by zombies.
    By the ways... As @RPcupiiidz said, sent a ticket at the Support Desk: https://support.papayaplay.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    They always answer on sent tickets.
    And, just to be sure, we're talking about tickets. Not about forum threads. If you send a ticket you will have an answer from an HGM. If you don't get any reply, try to write them on Discord Server: https://discordapp.com/invite/BNNSF6y (but it won't be needed).

@Oneplay26 what's wrong with you? xd
    Intel Core i5-3450 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 - 8 GB of Ram 
    Are u sure??? or u just joking dude?????

2017. nov. 28. and still no replay :)

So u saying i need to report to support that suport not working :)))))))))))
    Hi @Druida,

once I had your same problem tho.
    It was that I got a ban from the Support Desk caused by a bad behaviour on a ticket.

I just talked to, if I'm right, Caronte and we fixed everything.
    In fact now, I can use the Support Desk without any problem as you can see:

Have you done something wrong when you were able to write tickets? 
    Have you insulted the Staff for something or stuffs like that?

RPcupiiidz
    Yep i told on chanel f*** all lasy GM and HGM and i was muted for a week XD
    be kind to GM :)
    of course if u are so mean to all GM.they will muted you.and they will not reply and banned you in support ticket.

Hi @Druida,

what do you expect from GMs and HGMs when you start insulting them?
    Do you expect them to give you free Premium? Free weapons?

The only thing that you can get, in this way, is a free ban.

Seeya. image

Dude can i ask are u  drunk???

I played vs a GM frage granate killed him cause he was lasy to run away :) and i told on chanel what happend but chat somehow made **** insted of what i wrote so i got a week muted XD

But this was around a year after that my support stoped working so i dont think it was the reason.... Or it is????? if u say it was OK :)

----

"Do you expect them to give you free Premium? Free weapons?" --- on nexon times i had a game vs GM team they told if we win we get a premium for 3 days
    They was confident do to 6 vs 4 of us and they lost we got nothing, more ever one of them told if sb kill him again he will ban him, so i kileld him thinking he has a nice hummor and got  a FREE BAN = "The only thing that you can get, in this way, is a free ban." agreed :)

----

Before my support stoped working i reported a few hacker, they used spanner, minigun, rockets in kamikaze mode, and GM told me i need to know a game before making accusations, so i PM ed him back he need to try the game so he will know in kamikaze not possible to use those. I suggested him try game and game mods so he can be a better GM

maybe this was a reason my support stoped working :))))))))
    Hi @Druida,

about the chat ban.. It's totally legit by them to mute you in the case that you insult them saying "f*** all lazy GM".

About the Support System, I'm quite sure that you wrote something wrong in there too (otherwise you wouldn't get banned).
    Try to contact an HGM on Discord, or open a ticket with another Account.

Let me know how it ends.

Seeya.
  • [HGM]Caronte[HGM]Caronte Posts: 323WR GM Intermediate
    edited June 2019
    Hello everybody,

@DruidaI'll start saying calm down or I will suspend your access on the forums.

As Revox said, if you were AFK for an emergency the zombies would have been able to kill you.

That being said, I will forward to our IT deparment your issue about the ticket system.

R3voxWRDruida

Regards,

[HGM]Caronte
    Thx for your respond :)

"@DruidaI'll start saying calm down or I will suspend your access on the forums."---hm i am calm i was not angry and quiete the opposite i am laughing :)
    GM team now much better than was in NEXON times, and i talked about nexon GM so i dont understand the problem here. Maybe it is a language barrier bettven us???? (I am not eng.)

And i ask your forgiveness for saying what i told to your coworker "try game and game mods so he can be a better GM" I just wanted to help him so he can be at his full potencial, now i know it was a mistake he is already the best of himself, sorry again.

"As Revox said, if you were AFK for an emergency the zombies would have been able to kill you."---I never told zombies not kill u when i am afk but not evry time they kill me, i had a game when i had a phone call before and survived 9 min with out die, not know now how long i survived before they got me, cause i was not here, and i cant see over walls (sadly not even in the game, but would be nice)

"That being said, I will forward to our IT deparment your issue about the ticket system."---BIG FAT THX DUDE :)

Thx again

Hi @Druida,

I think that he told you to calm down because when I asked you if you had done something bad against H/GMs you said that you told "f*** all lasy.......".
    And here you were talking about Papaya Play Team, not to Nexon's one.

You talked about Nexon's GMs when I told you if you wanted a free Premium after you insulted GMs. But I was talking about Papaya (and the insults to them). This thing may be misunderstood. But nevermind.

About the Zombie AFK thing... I don't know if it may be considered "powerlevelling" in any way finding a way to go AFK in Zombie without being killed by them.

Let's wait for a reply.

Seeya.
    "About the Zombie AFK thing... I don't know if it may be considered
    "powerlevelling" in any way finding a way to go AFK in Zombie without
    being killed by them."

Well u get no exp no dinar no nothing :)
    Good morning @Druida,

let's wait for Caronte. :)
    I can tell u they wil lsay when u get no exp no dinar no nothing still count as powerlevelling or at least they will put u in that topic saying power lv

For example on BG when i needed to take a shiFt-f i was runing to wc with out exit wr and still almost shiFt myself :) i got killed a few times hahaha and i got ban according GM bec of help in power levelling, but on ban list was banned as power leveller.... I got inszult from gamers for almost half year bec of this, which is funny if u know my kd is huge so i not feed others on purpose for sure :)
    Hi @Druida,

I think that you hadn't been stayed at the bathroom for a bunch of minutes..
    Because I think that a GM watch for a few before banning someone for an action (in particular for powerlevelling, to understand if it is it or not).
    I don't think that it was "few times" of deaths if he decided to ban you. xD

It's always the same thing with every GM of every Publisher by the war... It's your word against his.

Seeya.

Hi!

39 days passed since u made a promise i wonder if any development at your end????

Sorry again it was my mistake it happened 40 days ago :)
    Hi @Druida,

HGMs can't do anything now.
    If they forward a problem to the IT Department they can't do anything else until ITd find a solution.

Don't blame on HGMs now.