Preview Cash Shop Hairstyles/dyes

pikangiepikangie Posts: 12Member Beginner
Hi. I think it'd be really good both for players and Papaya Play, if we could preview the special hairdresser tool's options and dye colors. Or if there could be a page on the website at least to show what the different options look like. 

I'd really like a new hairstyle/color, but the only reason I have not already bought it, is because I cannot find any way to preview it and can't even find any pictures at all for this server. The only pictures I could find were of the Japanese server which I do not know if they are the same as on this server (moreover, I couldn't find much male hairstyles, only female), so I am not going to spend real life money to gamble on it and find out it isn't even released in English yet or maybe is Japan exclusive... 

So that is my suggestion as a player who is interested in these cash shop items, and willing to pay real money in the cash shop for the first time, if this suggestion could be implemented. I surely cannot be the only one!

Comments

• pikangiepikangie Posts: 12Member Beginner
    PS: I have 3 accounts who I'd potentially want the special hairstyles and/or dyes on all 3 characters, so think about how much money that would earn Papaya Play in addition to the Aphrodite mirror that I will probably buy for one of my characters who I want to make taller.