Haribooo the hack now in jakes clan

Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
Says a lot really. Guy gets banned last month gets new account and people still let him into there clan.

Got to love this game no respect at all about cheating...  Here he also admits to skylakeeee being his account to and sharing it. As his last account was also banned. 

No wonder the game empty. When serial cheaters never get punished 

PAPAYAnexon2DruidaVegito
Beta then 2007-2020

Comments

• PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate
    Mrterr0r

These are German friends of a player whom everyone calls a hacker. 

I think everyone knows him without a name ))
    Papaya is afraid of him because he does crash server
    Druida
  • x4ntusx4ntus Posts: 23Member Beginner
    THATS WHY I ENCOURAGE PAPAYA TO BAN PERMANENTLY "JakeWR" known clumsy cheter older acc banned perma "jake".
    Druida
  • AnthonybawsAnthonybaws Posts: 3Member Beginner
    I find it pathetic how people still think Jake is a hacker he is clearly not and neither is Haribooo, Cryption just has the best players and the toxic warrock community fail to understand that.
    DruidaVegito
  • DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    Jup. Just because player were banned once or even twice, it doesnt mean that those players still cheat or cheated overall.Most "new" Bans are Hardware Bans. Players which cheated 2 years ago but get banned on new Accs today just because their HardwareID is Blacklisted at EAC. For Real. Its nearly impossible to Hack in WarRock today.
    PAPAYAnexon2Druidadragoner10Vegito
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • bmw24021991bmw24021991 Posts: 9Member Beginner
    @Anthonybaws Cryption have the best players ? HAHAHAHAHA

Sry but this kids have all bought/shared or banned accounts and u wanna tell us that they the best players? 

Cryption is the same trash like Kingdom ... All banned accounts and tell another player that play legit all the years 

"U ebay/ U trash/ U bad etc etc etc" 

Tell me the reason why u think that Cryption aka Scription have the best players?

Yeah not all but Haribooo is cheating/hacking/crashing since he start playing WR ;) 

GG Botbooo

The most accounts of them are bought/shared and old acc's blocked lol...

The new Acc from Harib0 now called Haribooo is bought
    vexiiz the kid bought his acc on G1 or NX with lv 40 ( he tells all on discord wr in german channel )

watch the banlist

colour - acc sharing lv 78
    Harib0 - Eac banNed lv 85
    Jake - Eac banNed lv 93

but oh yeah u "right" Cryption have the best Players *facepalm*
    x4ntusPAPAYAnexon2DruidaVegito
    DragonForceWR

Why then  HGM Caronte banned my account Nohcho on the forum and 5 accounts in the discord? 

I am not a hacker, I did not insult anyone, I did not discriminate.

Why hackers have the right to buy new accounts and continue to use the hack and I do not have the right to tell admins about this problem?

Druida

HGM CARONTE now i ask you 

Im NOHCHO

Why hackers have the right to buy new accounts and continue to use hacking, but I have no right to tell admins about this issue?

I pay for this game more money than you earn in a month.
  • Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
    Anthonybaws  

The guy got banned last month. hes been banned by every host of the game. So please pull your head out of there 
    (‿ˠ‿)
    Druida
    Beta then 2007-2020
  • DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    Hahaha i just playa game vs criptionWR clan, waterpark they used case fire with antislip

8 of us shooting an afk idiot  cription kido and was cant muve him with a mm, i counted on him 76 shoot just bz me up close and nothing happening with him cant muve the idiot, he come back fire 1 and i fly up in air and fall damage got me LOL i was think i will flz outside f ing map :)

Game turned 8 of them vs 3 of us all gamer exited cause all idiot was using antislip hacks in their side, i PM ed gm and he dont give a cake about this, not even dared to enter room...

ARE THEY PROTECTED??????
    PAPAYAnexon2
  • ilker39ilker39 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    bu oyunda halen hack ve illegal dolu kac sene oldu çözemediniz ayrıca adamın damegeleri yüksek clan maclarını izleyin yeter alayında war illegal bu yüzden oyunda adam kalmadı oyuncu yok yeni başlayan biri olsam direk tek yesem oyunu bırakırım her el böyle sasmalıklar dönüyor işte odalarda girin 1 lw hesap acın oyuna 10 odanın 3 de illegal insan kesin war bunları ayıklamıcakmısınız zamanında banyigen adamlar haylen oyunda ve eminim hayla aynı durumdalar bikere kulanan bidaha kulanır bu bir gercek böyle insanlara siz yönetim olarak taviz veriyosanız ozaman herkez eşitolsun adil olalım herkez illegal kulansın kim kimi yerse adalet bumu böyle insanlara geçiçi ban atıyonuz geri acılıyor neden oyuncu yok bu insanları siz aramızda tutukca oyun diye bişey kalmaz kalanlarda bırakıyor hergün tek tek böyle insanların egosuna tek atmasını meze olmayım diye anlıyomusunuz 
  • ilker39ilker39 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    hack satan haribodur zaten oyunculara bunun yüzünden haribo ban yemedimi konusturmayın beni hepsi bi avus boş insan alayı  illegal ve aciz aramızda prolar ama işi bilene geldiklerinde acizler kimse bana pro diyemez pro yok alayı illegal o kişilerin biride temiz deyil 
  • distortiondistortion Posts: 120Member Trainee
    what the actual fuck is going on here